Law Trucker who killed 16 and injured 13 others sentencing this week

filthynumber1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Last edited:
Considering this is Canada and the guy is a Sikh, he will probably be sentenced to a year at a healing lodge. He will serve six months and later receive an apology and a payout from Justin Trudeau.

In all seriousness, considering this is Canada, he will be back driving in less than two years regardless of the initial sentence.

(Why is this in Pictures & Multimedia?)

Last edited by a moderator:
He won't serve full sentence and not expecting to harsh of a sentence.
No alcohol or drugs in his system, not believed to be "distracted driver", and his reason for pleading guilty shows remorse.
He will probably get 6 years and serve no more than 2.

TS, if you expect me to read your post, focus on its content, appreciate the fact it's a serious post regarding an incident that was devastating to innocent people ... you have GOT to use a different av for this type post. How the fuck am I supposed to focus on anything else, let alone get any work done today? Good Gawd, All Mighty. You owe me a new bottle of lotion ...

Came in expecting pics of Canadian courtroom. Left disappointed.

Considering this is Canada and the guy is a Sikh, he will probably be sentenced to a year at a healing lodge. He will serve six months and later receive an apology and a payout from Justin Trudeau.

In all seriousness, considering this is Canada, he will be back driving in less than two years regardless of the initial sentence.

(Why is this in Pictures & Multimedia?)
Nah man. I get what you're saying but not this time. This time, bc of the severity of the accident, sheer numbers of deaths and injuries, something serious Is getting handed out for punishment. This guy may never drive again and hes looking at some hard time.

Of course this is all pure speculation. Find out on the 20th

He won't serve full sentence and not expecting to harsh of a sentence.
No alcohol or drugs in his system, not believed to be "distracted driver", and his reason for pleading guilty shows remorse.
He will probably get 6 years and serve no more than 2.
That's all true except I don't agree with the length. I'm thinking 10 to 20. He prolly get out early tho. But a precedent has to be set for future truckers and trucking companies. Competent drivers only!! Inexperienced novice drivers have no business driving super b trailers

Last edited:
Nah man. I get what you're saying but not this time. This time, bc of the severity of the accident, sheer numbers of deaths and injuries, something serious Is getting handed out for punishment. This guy may never drive again and hes looking at some hard time.

Of course this is all pure speculation. Find out on the 20th

Huffington Post:

The identity of the Humboldt Broncos victims helps explain why Canadians have rallied around them to an extent unseen for any other community.

This does not belong in P&M subforum. Will get more responses if put in appropriate subforum.

Nice article. Also reminds me of the hypocrisy around the outrage for Khashoggi when Erdogan's Turkey has been implicated in murders of its own journalists, jailed many dozens of journalists and shut down news outlets.

From the article:
Others have set out on a mission to get her fired, despite the fact that she is self-employed. Some even went so far as to target her family and young children. As Loreto later noted, if nothing else, this "highly sophisticated campaign is meant to warn all of us that we are in danger if we write about [systemic racism].

It wasn't so many years ago that 10 migrant workers were killed in a bus accident in rural southern Ontario. There was no national campaign then, no major fundraiser and the three survivors had to fight to be able to stay in Canada...... A fundraiser for the families and survivors of the 2017 Quebec mosque shooting amassed a pittance...... The crowdfunding campaign for the family of Pierre Coriolan, a black man murdered by Montreal police, has reached less than 50 per cent of its $20,000 goal to help the family cover the legal costs of seeking justice for their loved one.
What of the 47 victims of the Lac Mégantic explosion, or the 32 seniors who perished in the 2014 L'Isle-Verte nursing home fire?​

Nice article. Also reminds me of the hypocrisy around the outrage for Khashoggi when Erdogan's Turkey has been implicated in murders of its own journalists, jailed many dozens of journalists and shut down news outlets.

From the article:
Others have set out on a mission to get her fired, despite the fact that she is self-employed. Some even went so far as to target her family and young children. As Loreto later noted, if nothing else, this "highly sophisticated campaign is meant to warn all of us that we are in danger if we write about [systemic racism].

It wasn't so many years ago that 10 migrant workers were killed in a bus accident in rural southern Ontario. There was no national campaign then, no major fundraiser and the three survivors had to fight to be able to stay in Canada...... A fundraiser for the families and survivors of the 2017 Quebec mosque shooting amassed a pittance...... The crowdfunding campaign for the family of Pierre Coriolan, a black man murdered by Montreal police, has reached less than 50 per cent of its $20,000 goal to help the family cover the legal costs of seeking justice for their loved one.
What of the 47 victims of the Lac Mégantic explosion, or the 32 seniors who perished in the 2014 L'Isle-Verte nursing home fire?​
<Kpop01>

dont think so. My guess is he must have thought he had right of way, who knows for sure.

I remember some headlines about this accident but didn't look into the details.

So I'm assuming the bus driver was found at fault?

Pretty crazy tragedy.

I remember some headlines about this accident but didn't look into the details.

So I'm assuming the bus driver was found at fault?

Pretty crazy tragedy.
No semi driver blew the stop sign. 100% semi drivers fault.

Back