Shoop Shoop dem Weeping Brazilians

Crying Jordan Silva
35Lz9EW.jpg

added a bit of a neck to @Starnes Massive's template which made it easier to blend.
View attachment 581885
Yeah... I was kinda gonna ask why you gave Anderson a neck-lobotomy there. I mean he's got enough problems with his legs without losing the back of his head in a shoop template....

I love Sherdog.

Shoops make me happy. It is Such a ridiculous silly thing, but I really do appreciate what tremendous amount of skill and creativity you guys display. You are talented and have taken the shoop to a level I never could have imagined. (I have been on the shoop train since Shoop Dat Rashad and Shoop that Bisping)

Bravo

<GinJuice>

I love Sherdog.

Shoops make me happy. It is Such a ridiculous silly thing, but I really do appreciate what tremendous amount of skill and creativity you guys display. You are talented and have taken the shoop to a level I never could have imagined. (I have been on the shoop train since Shoop Dat Rashad and Shoop that Bisping)

Bravo

<GinJuice>

Giving credit where credit is due.

Hats off, gentlemen! Also, we need more shoops. @Buff could have some beautiful stuff?

<4>

I love Sherdog.

Bravo

<GinJuice>
I wishing I have more time for doing these, they are the most fun topic on sherdoggy

Who’s the chick in the original photo? I’d like to know who those adorable little toes belong to.

Asking for a friend, of course.
It's cyclist Helen Beere after an accident