Sherri Papini...hoax? ***UPDATE*** Yep, a hoax

Those are primarily illegals, junkies and runaways, not random middle class white girls.
Not really. Middle class and minors go missing all the time. What sets mexican traffickers apart from east european and asian trafickers is that the latter two primarily target their own people from abroad. Mexicans are the only demograph that target American girls because apparently white girls fetch more money than a mexican girl.

Let me know when she's proven right.

She could get kidnapped every other month for the rest of her life and no one would believe her. You say she’s pretty huh?

So you don’t know. You’re just parroting shit you read on the internet. You have no idea if there’s any evidence unless you’re part of the investigation team. And you’re not.

And the police have made it clear they have no reason to doubt any part of the story at this point. Girls get abducted every fucking day. And there’s almost never any evidence.

To be fair they also said they have not ruled out that it's a hoax, they just retracted the statement the next day because saying that is a PR nightmare.

To be fair they also said they have not ruled out that it's a hoax, they just retracted the statement the next day because saying that is a PR nightmare.

Absolutely. It would be foolish for them to not consider it. But it’s mind boggling how so many idiots on the internet think they know the details of the investigation and can make a definitive statement. The police know WAY more than the public knows about, as it should be.

Absolutely. It would be foolish for them to not consider it. But it’s mind boggling how so many idiots on the internet think they know the details of the investigation and can make a definitive statement. The police know WAY more than the public knows about, as it should be.

Internet forums would die if we all decided that we all agree to not conjecture but only to make statements of fact.

Internet forums would die if we all decided that we all agree to not conjecture but only to make statements of fact.

We could still have “Who’s would you rather” threads. But I guess that’s about it.

It's a very intriguing case, I've been trying to follow it but there's so little info out there i'm strongly leaning towards hoax. If it was true, all the info would be out there - seems to me like the cops immediately suspected something rotten in the story and are building a case against her, hence the silence.

So 20/20 did a special on this and based on this i have a theory it was a hoax but not for any reasons yet discussed.

I think they did this so that they can make money and get a book & movie deal from telling the story. I think they took hints from seeing how much money jaycee dugard made in donations and book deal and that was the general idea they wanted to emulate. He works as sales at best buy and shes a stay at home mom. They probably really need the money. What do you guys think about my theory? It kind of explains why they are being so secretive. they want the big bucks for their story.

It was likely a staged event by the government. They love to divide and conquer and distract the masses with a so-called "super mom" who's blonde and considered hot by this worlds standards.

She said she was abducted and held for 22 days by two Hispanic women. She is married and now was found to be texting a male in Michigan to meet her in California. She was left with her hair cut off and bruises all over her.

Now, her "guy" friend could be just a friend that she has known forever or of course it could be her side dude. She never met up with him supposedly. She had a history of claiming she was beat or injured but some of her family said she did this to herself.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article180824671.html

Some experts weigh in:

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article118614788.html#storylink=related_inline

Something does seem strange here and I'm not huge into conspiracy theories but it isn't adding up.

Thoughts?

I figured this was another hoax by some cheating wife but when she was found it seemed pretty bad so I wasnt sure
If she went that far just to pull off a lie then I gotta respect her commitment to the bit
Kayfabe lives!

Now I found other links where they think she is telling part of the truth. She did get abducted but by two males and not two females. That she is so screwed up by being beaten that she lied for them.

I figured this was another hoax by some cheating wife but when she was found it seemed pretty bad so I wasnt sure
If she went that far just to pull off a lie then I gotta respect her commitment to the bit
Kayfabe lives!

Now sadly if you have a friend of the opposite sex, you cheated or wanted to. This is false at least for me. I've had a friend whose a chick for 17 years and never wanted or did anything with her. I've had another friend who I never did and it was 15 years. One is attractive and one wasn't.

My point? Maybe Michigan dude was a friend and husband knew this. Or maybe she was gonna cheat.

Or she did beat herself and lied.

so two guys abducted this woman, but they didn't rape her? if i remember right, the police said that there were no signs of sexual assault. very strange.

so two guys abducted this woman, but they didn't rape her? if i remember right, the police said that there were no signs of sexual assault. very strange.
It was two women, or so she claims

Now I found other links where they think she is telling part of the truth. She did get abducted but by two males and not two females. That she is so screwed up by being beaten that she lied for them.
Ahhh I didnt see this before I responded to the other post
I guess its possible that shes so traumatized that she is lying because shes terrified of them coming back if she tells the truth
This whole case is so weird

Back