Sherri Papini...hoax? ***UPDATE*** Yep, a hoax

Been following this story very closely. Something is not right. I think she is lying. It smells fishy

I haven't looked into it but it seems everything is a conspiracy theory nowadays.

There’s absolutely nothing to even suggest it’s a hoax. Nothing but internet losers with nothing to do, and internet “reporters” who feed off the internet losers. I’m not even sure why it got so much attention before she was found, other than she was a pretty blonde. Then when some idiots online made some comments questioning every little detail like happens on the internet, they starting printing articles about it being a hoax. The idea that someone would make this shit up on the off chance they would get media attention is ludicrous. I’m guessing they bolted because the asshole “reporters” wouldn’t leave them alone.

Anything is possible, and maybe it is a hoax. But there’s nothing to suggest it at all.

There’s absolutely nothing to even suggest it’s a hoax. Nothing but internet losers with nothing to do, and internet “reporters” who feed off the internet losers. I’m not even sure why it got so much attention before she was found, other than she was a pretty blonde. Then when some idiots online made some comments questioning every little detail like happens on the internet, they starting printing articles about it being a hoax. The idea that someone would make this shit up on the off chance they would get media attention is ludicrous. I’m guessing they bolted because the asshole “reporters” wouldn’t leave them alone.

Anything is possible, and maybe it is a hoax. But there’s nothing to suggest it at all.

Everything we have learned so far suggests a hoax.
-Zero suspects
-Zero hard evidence
-Zero motive for kidnapping.
Are you aware she can't even provide a description of her "captors" or even the location she was being held.

Again, 100% hoax.

Everything we have learned so far suggests a hoax.
-Zero suspects
-Zero hard evidence
-Zero motive for kidnapping.
Are you aware she can't even provide a description of her "captors" or even the location she was being held.

Again, 100% hoax.
That's your "evidence"? Again, nothing to even suggest a hoax. At all.

I truly hope it's a hoax, nobody should have to go through something like that unless deserved

Tuwana or not Tuwana, that is the question, dear Horatio?

Me too, poor Mexicans being labeled as kidnappers and rapists.
The running assumption if not hoax is that the hispanic women took her for the purpose of selling her into trafficking and prostitution. This woudn't be the first time i've heard of hispanic people kidnapping white girls and selling them for prostitution. There are a few high profile cases where police assume missing american women were trafficked into hispanic run prostitution rings and not murdered. I think theres one girl who went missing off a cruise ship and they think she was trafficked. Far fetched but not totally impossible.

The running assumption if not hoax is that the hispanic women took her for the purpose of selling her into trafficking and prostitution. This woudn't be the first time i've heard of hispanic people kidnapping white girls and selling them for prostitution. There are a few high profile cases where police assume missing american women were trafficked into hispanic run prostitution rings and not murdered. I think theres one girl who went missing off a cruise ship and they think she was trafficked. Far fetched but not totally impossible.

The only evidence you have is that they are Hispanic.

giphy-2-1.gif

I think I saw that in a movie.

The only evidence you have is that they are Hispanic.

giphy-2-1.gif
Im saying apparently hispanic people are known for kidnapping white women and traffiking them. Apparently its a real thing and not just something this lady made up because she doesnt like hispanics. Not saying her story is true though.

I think I saw that in a movie.
Look up the statistics. Mexicans head the demographic of human trafficking rings in the United States. Its very real. This woman might just read news articles and know that fact that mexicans traffik women and then made up a story but theres also a possibility its true. Women who have been trafficked but were assumed missing or murdered do turn up again and the numbers are staggering.

Those are primarily illegals, junkies and runaways, not random middle class white girls.

Well, I've checked Brazzers and Red Tube. Nothing there, so it's clearly fake.

Oh, I don't know. How about a single shred to start with. Is that asking too much?

So you don’t know. You’re just parroting shit you read on the internet. You have no idea if there’s any evidence unless you’re part of the investigation team. And you’re not.

And the police have made it clear they have no reason to doubt any part of the story at this point. Girls get abducted every fucking day. And there’s almost never any evidence.

Back