Sherri Papini...hoax? ***UPDATE*** Yep, a hoax

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
For anyone not aware of the case, Sherri Papini is a pretty blonde, 34 year old, wife and mother. She went missing and her whereabouts were unknown. Then on Thanksgiving day she was found chained up and naked on the side of the road.

The police acknowledge she did appear to have suffered a beating and does have a message branded on her skin. They have not revealed the extent of her injuries or the message.

The family does reveal the extent though saying she was "severely" beaten and "very" malnourished which the police have neither confirm nor denied.

Sherri claims two Hispanic women captured and beat her for 3 weeks.

Unfortunately to genuinely kidnapped women, there have been a few high profile cases of hoaxers that always make us wonder a little bit "is this a hoax?" I try to always assume it's true unless proven otherwise because I can't imagine how painful and retraumatizing it would be to escape such a terribly painful ordeal only to be widely ridiculed as a hoaxer. And sadly there was a recent case of a kidnapped woman that the police publically announced made the story up only to later learn that in fact her story was true.

All that said, internet sleuths have uncovered quite a bit that pokes holes in her story including finding old posts she put on a neo nazi forum claiming she was attacked by a Hispanic woman in 2006 that apparently people who know her claim is not a true story. Also, despite the families claim of severe beating and weeks of starvation, she was released from the hospital within hours. Finally some people that claim to know her (albeit without proof other than their Internet word) report that she was known in high school to fabricate stories for attention including faking a heart condition.

Thoughts?

If she has a history of walking like a duck, and quacking like a duck.... then that cunt is a duck

This wouldn't have happened if there was a wall

She is a horrible racist bitch who wasted thousands in resources to prove non-whites are horrible without non-whites actually being horrible. She's the worst kind of human being.

Forgot to add that recently her entire family took off and left their dogs. Soooo, if it's a hoax you can add animal abusers to their reputation.

Shit don't add up. I think it's a hoax.

Original I thought maybe she ran off with a b/f or something, then she had to come back once her disappearance went national. I still think it's a hoax but I'm suspicious of both her and her husband now.

this is a interesting case and i dont know what to make of it.

the details that the husband released with out running it by the cops and detectives first was pretty gruesome... i mean, i dont want to really see it, but published pics of said appearance would ad credibility and remove doubt of hoax, not the nitty gritty shit but cutt of hair, shackle marks on wrists, cattle like brandings can be shown. and then that post on social media back a decade ago came to light. that kind of threw a bit of shade onto her character...

is this like a real life gone girl story with a twist? who knows.

Fascinating story that I just read up on. I'm not sure, but leaning towards hoax at this time.
Main reason being, if it wasn't a hoax, it would be pretty easy for her to release just enough pics/info to turn the tide

Hoax or not I want to fuck her, and I think that's the real story here.

Hoax or not I want to fuck her, and I think that's the real story here.
While I wood also...
It's actually not the story brah. It's all about if she's a white supremacist or not

While I wood also...
It's actually not the story brah. It's all about if she's a white supremacist or not
id love to fuck a white supremacist.

hard.

right in her pussy.

Why are people calling her a racist. There's no hard evidence to show she made the story up.

All these people who read up on true crime stories and get all heated one way or the other are fools, and there are several in this thread. Unless you know all the facts to an absolute certainty, the only proper reaction is to shrug your shoulders and not have an opinion either way.

no. few besides yourself care who or what you want to fuck.
This is just a stupid drunk responce to your sig of all things, but "please and thank you"' is a terrible phrase. "Please" implies that you're looking for consent, then "thank you" overrides all of that as if you're bound to do it. I have an interesting friend in real life who dropped it regularly until
I mocked her so hard that she hasn't used it since

This is just a stupid drunk responce to your sig of all things, but "please and thank you"' is a terrible phrase. "Please" implies that you're looking for consent, then "thank you" overrides all of that as if you're bound to do it. I have an interesting friend in real life who dropped it regularly until
I mocked her so hard that she hasn't used it since

oh, I use it all the time. Usually when what I'm asking for is a foregone conclusion but also when it isn't. I get laughs, usually. Some people just stare at me vacantly a bit.

oh, I use it all the time. Usually when what I'm asking for is a foregone conclusion but also when it isn't. I get laughs, usually. Some people just stare at me vacantly a bit.
I think I'd beat it out of you irl, but shit, do your thing!! As long as you know it's terrible

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back