Rustam Khabilov dumps coke on girl at McDonalds

Bullshit. Thats khabilov. Trust me when I tell you this.

ill definitely trust some dude on sherdog with dubs who has a 2012 account from brasil.

i mean, how much more credibility could you possibly have?

That girl didn't even flinch!
What's up with that?

Unless you guys have staph, jet lag or whatever.

4uar28.jpg

Memory is a bit hazy on the explanation but from what I best remember, the chick was drunk and making some really obnoxious comments to him and the people he was with. The soda deal happened and then I believe cops showed up and they apologized to one another or something along those lines.

How things should be handled... someone got checked when they stepped over the line..
quick, painless.. lesson learned.. no BS yelling, no punches

Street Justice all day

Oh, and Charlie Sheen doesn't get pissed and spill Coke on a girl

He gets mad at himself after he accidentally does it :)

The only way I've reacted is to your tenuous grasp on the words you use. I haven't defended anything. So know hypothetical hencing needing.

Notice how I used the word "they"? I didn't accuse you of anything, so what exactly is the point of your post?

If the UFC keeps him, it means they are condoning this behaviour. He needs to be cut

Wow those guys are a bunch of pussies. I dont think that Khabilov because they were referring to him as "Ara" which is a term used by Armenians. Khabilov isnt Armenian so thats not him.

Now back to those emo pussies being like 10 deep and allowing one "tough guy" to beat them all up.

In Brasil he would have been killed with knive or rock and then stomped for over 10 minutes until his life is over.

Those guys were absolute pussies.

Still what a bitch move to go and beat on kids cause you are toughter than them, as beta as you can get.

I think it's more funny that he's eating at mcdonalds. I don't even do that, and I don't compete at the highest level of mma.

When you burn like 3-4k calories a day training a lil mcdonalds isn't going to hurt you. Silva & GSP were both known to eat there quite a bit. As well as Usian Bolt who ate like 1,000 nuggets while at the bejin olympics.

Michael Phelps was known to eat lots of junk food as well.

IIRC Khabilov confirmed that was him.

People claim this guy beating up a bunch of "emo kids" in Russia is also Khabilov, but I'm not sure: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80764013/

The suplex at 0:50 does seem very Khabilov-esque
I knew this video would also pop up. As Quinton Nurmajacksinov would say: "All Kavkaz people look the same".
Hitler's speech was more explosive and athletic.

Stalin sounds GSP-ish.
Russian was not native for him, maybe that played some part. Lenin on the other hand sounded quite explosive.

Last edited:
Old. They were both wrong and apologized to each other.

Back