Media Rose thinks Weili Zhang is being told what to say

LOL. The world deserves that generation.

Are you a member of the Chinese Communist Party's 50- Cent Army of paid trolls, who spread propaganda? Serious question, just asking. Have you ever visited a Totalitarian Communist Country?
You got no more argument left no facts to share as I debunked all your conspiracy theories with facts now resort to strawman argument. Well you don't agree with me you must be a commie, pathetic. If you got no more facts and you can't rebuttal anything with any sort of intelligence you should go back to your Qanon world where Trump won the election and Democrats are santan worshippers. Why don't you tell me for real do you think Trump won the election?

Last edited:
You are delusional mate.

Just a simple question. I have been to Totalitarian Communist countries. Have you?

Talking about strawmen arguments, I am an attorney since august 1999. Were you even born, sir?

Last edited:
You got no more argument left no facts to share as I debunked all your conspiracy theories with facts now resort to strawman argument. Well you don't agree with me you must be a commie, pathetic. If you got no more facts and you can't rebuttal anything with any sort of intelligence you should go back to your Qanon world where Trump won the election and Democrats are santan worshippers. Why don't you tell me for real do you think Trump won the election?

Trump lost clearly, fair and square. Next.

Every rose has its thorn

The more Rose talks, the less of a fan I'm becoming.

Zhang has been nothing but awesome in recent years.

It's not her fault China is fucked.

RIght? Blame the Chinese government. Not the Chinese people

It's not like Zhang is going around trying to make China look so great and "oh no, tiananmen square never happened. The Uigurs aren't being oppresed. Communism is great and capitalism is evil" type chinese mouthpiece.

She's just one hell of a competitor who happened to be born in China.

Trump lost clearly, fair and square. Next.
Good to know, I lived in china before and I don't believe in Communism at all but what you said about china is false and I showed sources to back it up, what I say is facts while you have nothing backing your statements up nothing but wide accusations.

Man, she was always weird but years of strikes to the head and dating the creepy groomer pat has really made Rose into a clown.
Funny how social conditioning works. Watching everyone use the same language and borrowed ideas to grandstand on others. Trying to pressure others with ad hominems to lower themselves down to their own level of ignorance.

Oh well atleast you do your job well Tax Cattle. Keep on grazing.

RIght? Blame the Chinese government. Not the Chinese people

It's not like Zhang is going around trying to make China look so great and "oh no, tiananmen square never happened. The Uigurs aren't being oppresed. Communism is great and capitalism is evil" type chinese mouthpiece.

She's just one hell of a competitor who happened to be born in China.

Rose stated several times, I can source multiple, saying she has no ill will towards Weili but just believes we can't know her because of the nature of her government

You are delusional mate.

Just a simple question. I have been to Totalitarian Communist countries. Have you?

Talking about strawmen arguments, I am an attorney since august 1999. Were you even born, sir?
Please good sir. Teamfox223, how old are you?

Good to know, I lived in china before and I don't believe in Communism at all but what you said about china is false and I showed sources to back it up, what I say is facts while you have nothing backing your statements up nothing but wide accusations.

You showed nothing.
When and where did you live in China. Please be specific, good sir.

I'm not going through my personal history with some random dude on the internet.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.abc.net.au/article/13180078
WHO is investigating covid in wuhan.
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30382-2/fulltext
Dr Li died from covid no one kidnapped him nor a government conspiracy to kill him.
Love how you just conveniently forgot everything I've replied to you before, you have showed any proof of what you claim.

Please sir. How old are you? Is it too personal, too invasive of a question mister? Don't be so sensitive leftie.

A quote from the article.
“For me and for my experience with communism, is that you can’t freely have an opinion, you can’t criticize your government,” said Namajunas, who was born in Milwaukee, WI in 1992 *end quote*
Is the author subtly throwing shade on (at?) Rose?

People shitting on Rose without even reading the article. Woke.
Possibly. But would reading it lead ppl to believe that her quote is being misrepresented? I don’t see how, personally.

Lol that doesn’t even make sense.

Being told to say what?

“Shut up”
“My dog’s name is Fedor”

Huh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back