Ronda Rousey's Acting Career Takes A Hit (Replaced by Mark Wahlberg on "Mile 22")

superpunch said:
I kinda saw this coming because didn't she gain a ton of weight?

But seriously, fuck all you guys. Ronda was a great champion. She did more for the sport than you ever will. Most of you are probably fatasses stuck in a chair in an office and cry yourselves to sleep every night.

She has legit skills and if she gets her shit back together, she'll pick up more wins in the octagon.

I love butt hurt comments like this.

Ronda got what she deserved the way she acted.

Fighters gangrape people, beat the living shit out of their girlfriends, and fucking murder people and get less hate than Ronda does.

Let's be honest -- the average MMA fanboy isn't exactly that appealing to women. Most of you are fatass office workers that get off to watching shirtless men beat the crap out of each other. You're not much different than the 30 year old loser that lives for professional wrestling. Sherdoggers have been rejected by women so much that they go apeshit the first chance they get to get back at one.

MMA has a fanbase that typically reminds me of World of Warcraft players.. fat neckbeard basement dwellers.

Fighters gangrape people, beat the living shit out of their girlfriends, and fucking murder people and get less hate than Ronda does.

Let's be honest -- the average MMA fanboy isn't exactly that appealing to women. Most of you are fatass office workers that get off to watching shirtless men beat the crap out of each other. You're not much different than the 30 year old loser that lives for professional wrestling. Sherdoggers have been rejected by women so much that they go apeshit the first chance they get to get back at one.

MMA has a fanbase that typically reminds me of World of Warcraft players.. fat neckbeard basement dwellers.

I think you may have a few guys who have been fucked over in divorces because they couldn't get it up and the wife ran off with a guy she met at the car wash, and then some guys who haven't been rejected by women (yet) because they can't get up the nerve to approach one. In fairness, I am not sure you have many "office workers" or workers of any kind at all. But - yeah - a strongly misogynistic bias growing out of demented fear and loathing of the opposite sex.

I think you may have a few guys who have been fucked over in divorces because they couldn't get it up and the wife ran off with a guy she met at the car wash, and then some guys who haven't been rejected by women (yet) because they can't get up the nerve to approach one. In fairness, I am not sure you have many "office workers" or workers of any kind at all. But - yeah - a strongly misogynistic bias growing out of demented fear and loathing of the opposite sex.

MMA is a fringe sport. Most 'normal' and 'well-adjusted' people looking to be fans of a heavily physical sport would be into American football or rugby. Fringe people, people that aren't normal and well-adjusted, are likely to be into fringe things like MMA, professional wrestling, and World of Warcraft. And it shows.

MMA is a fringe sport. Most 'normal' and 'well-adjusted' people looking to be fans of a heavily physical sport would be into American football or rugby. Fringe people, people that aren't normal and well-adjusted, are likely to be into fringe things like MMA, professional wrestling, and World of Warcraft. And it shows.

Yeah - but there are all sorts of "fringe people" - outdoorsy live off the land types, fanatical environmentalists, extreme libertarians, cheapskates, hoarders, etc. - Sherdog seems to attract extreme misogynists. Guys who have had "bad experiences" with women and are obsessed with certain women to a point of frothing at the mouth and barking at the moon. RR hasn't fought in two months and won't fight again before the presidential election and yet threads about her tend to dominate the board.

I neve take joy in peoples misfortune, but she really set herself up for this, all that fake arrogant claims, saying she could beat any girl in the division with one arm tied to her back, saying she could beat men, the whole mayweather thing.....
Its not misfortune. She doesnt even deserve 10% of the fame and cash she already has now. Unless she goes back to Sara McMann status, its not misfortune.

WTF is your problem? You keep repeating this all over the place.
Kick yourself in the head if your brain is stuck.
go back to the " ducking " threads

i think bigmuffler & LiLoMMA have run back to get help, from other sock accounts

go back to the " ducking " threads

i think bigmuffler & LiLoMMA have run back to get help, from other sock accounts

LOL, they're gonna need to create thousands of accounts if they're going to take all of sherdog on.
That's a lot of fake accounts.

So you are a fat neckbeard, and you whine a lot, got it.

Then there's Cynthia Rothrock who has made a zillion movies - I have no idea how much money she makes. But in the parlance of the "industry" she is "working". She also produces movies. She started in kung fu and kickboxing and then transitioned to movies.
I' ve watched most of her movies. She is hot and in one movie she had some awesome nude scenes.

Didn't have time to read past 1st page ... But all I have to say is that Rousey's frickn' awesome

Didn't have time to read past 1st page ... But all I have to say is that Rousey's frickn' awesome

rousey_holm_slip.gif

Back