Rocky : why we to believe he could win even a club fight?

Rocky was a borderline retard who punched above his weight, thus being an encouragement for retards everywhere.

He had the eye of the Downs Syndrome Tiger

inbred-white-tiger-kenny-31.jpg

Why am I to believe that a light saber doesn't defy the laws of physics? And how do Jedi move things with their mind?

Why am I to believe that a light saber doesn't defy the laws of physics? And how do Jedi move things with their mind?

Yeah it's actually an arc, they can move stuff with them mental chlorines in their bodies innit........

Rocky was a borderline retard who punched above his weight, thus being an encouragement for retards everywhere.

He had the eye of the Downs Syndrome Tiger

inbred-white-tiger-kenny-31.jpg

Whats funny is Rocky got wiser and wiser as the franchise progressed to the point by Rocky VI he was a legit wise sage. I don't think Rocky was actually dumb so much as his life situation sucked and he lacked confidence.

Whats funny is Rocky got wiser and wiser as the franchise progressed to the point by Rocky VI he was a legit wise sage. I don't think Rocky was actually dumb so much as his life situation sucked and he lacked confidence.

Even at his smartest, he was no Thunder Lips!

Clubber deserved a rubber match imo
Even at his smartest, he was no Thunder Lips!

I always considered Rocky 3 the weakest of the first 4 movies, taking all of the small things into account it's still a good movie.

I never felt Clubber Lang was in the same caliber of opponent as Ivan Drago or Apollo Creed. Also the story was all over the place.

I always considered Rocky 3 the weakest of the first 4 movies, taking all of the small things into account it's still a good movie.

I never felt Clubber Lang was in the same caliber of opponent as Ivan Drago or Apollo Creed. Also the story was all over the place.

That's true, but Clubber was pretty entertaining, and short enough not to for Stallone into his heels.

I frankly don't get critics and fans liking I and II more than III. III is considerably better done. It's clear in I and II Stallone is learnng the ropes of filmmaking.

Back