• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Recommend a youtube channel

Nesruk

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
NollaGirl504: I found this channel recently and this lady is a straight savage. She is a conservative that hates feminism and think most women today are worthless. Wish more women had her mindset

Tim Pool: Channel where Tim breaks down political stuff happening in a more objective fashion

Laymen Gaming: Two Australians talking about video games, very fun and informative when it comes to the gaming industry

What are some channels you guys follow?

Last edited:
I don't think I've tried to watch YouTube in years...

Was fun when it first came out, random videos. But now it is just a bunch of toddlers and adults trying to make a quick buck and get famous..

I guess I am no help to you in this thread.

I will see myself out...

RealLifeLore, Wonderwhy, Lemmino and CGP Grey all make great geography, knowledge based videos especially the first two

Caspian Report is a pretty solid geopolitics channel, outta Uzbekistan I think
same w/ Visual Politik EN and geopolitics, same narrator does Today I Found Out, Biographics, and Top Tenz (Simon Whistler)

The NBA Storyteller does great NBA related deep dives and other things

Bright Sun Films has a great Abandoned/Defunct series where he explores abandoned properties, theme parks, hotels, resorts, etc....

Primitive Technology has these two guys building huts/buildings w/ the most basic tools possible. Extremely fascinating IMO

I watch the shit outta youtube. Here are some of my favs at the moment

Kim Justice (Really great retro video game documentaries and content)
Frederik Knudson (Long detailed breakdowns of random interesting topics)
The Score ESports (Not really into esports but still love all the content this channel puts out)
Noah Caldwell-Gervais (Massively detailed breakdowns of games/games series. Like 3 hour videos and shit)
Accursed Farms (Pretty slow with the updates nowadays but there's a lot of brilliant content on his channel (Videogame related))

Chael Sonnen for MMA
Mark Rober because its interesting

Also posting that garbage video from that shit girl does not make you any favors.

NollaGirl504: I found this channel recently and this lady is a straight savage. Wish more women were like her

Tim Pool: Channel where Tim breaks down political stuff happening in a more objective fashion

Laymen Gaming: Two Australians talking about video games, very fun and informative when it comes to the gaming industry

What are some channels you guys follow?

When you are tired of that reactionary bs you can follow some real smart people...

ArchWarhammer - all things Warhammer. Fantasy, 40k, and everything in between.
Bob Ross - It's Bob Ross.
ElectroBOOM - informational but really funny channel about electricity.
Forgotten Weapons - informational gun videos.
gmcfosho - I'm da bes.
GoodBadFlicks - B Movie reviews and retrospectives.
h3h3 - Vape Nation.
hamishpatterson - WHOOAAA It's the Illusion. Cool dude who has more or less been documenting his life for the last 10 years.
Jujimufu - strength and athletics channel. Lot's of high profile guests. Lot's of gimmicks and fun.
LGR - PC and Gaming focusing on the 90's and early 2000's
Linus Tech Tips - all things tech but mostly PC related
PowerfulJRE - galaxy brain Joe Rogan
skippy62able - LA Beast. Food Challenges and shenanigans
TheWolfePit - this guy eats and documents the food you see at the dollar store

I second GoodBadFlicks, good call Gref

same w/ Rossatron and his action movie reviews

Pbs eons

Kurzgesatgt

Tier zoo

And many more. . .youtube is epic these days if you know where to look

Back