• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked Pwd 1110 do not google image the rock cream pie gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakersfan45

That's sardo! No mr, accent on the do!
@Gold
Reaction score
upload_2023-6-9_6-3-16.gif

Oh lord
Smiling_With_Sweat_Emoji_2_03db33ba-4c3b-4e9e-8f29-8bac5b9b9166_1024x1024.png
I woke up and saw the old thered was done so I went to make a new one and I googled the rock cream pie gif to find when the rock educated John CEna about cream pie where he said this;
Then every women in Boston would be lying in those cobblestone streets, ready to give The Rock a piece of that sweet Boston Cream Pie!

but google images just gave me extremely lewd images of dornication! And I was right next to my wife doing this lmao <Lmaoo>
upload_2023-6-9_6-3-16.gif
One rule no protection only cream pies allowed
IMG_1784.png

Anyway here’s a theme for all the formidable dornicarors fornicators serving up cream pies

@Based God I was wrong, last nights Why Files was really good
Im not gonna spoil anything but he went deep into the science and theories of space and time and that shit was interesting as hell
Thats why I love this channel, he takes these confusing ass complicated equations and explains them in quick and simple terms that smooth brains like myself can easily understand
Long live Hecklefish!

@Based God I was wrong, last nights Why Files was really good
Im not gonna spoil anything but he went deep into the science and theories of space and time and that shit was interesting as hell
Thats why I love this channel, he takes these confusing ass complicated equations and explains them in quick and simple terms that smooth brains like myself can easily understand
Long live Hecklefish!

Looking forward to this one. Gonna go in before or after Rampage tonight.

Uncle Dave's ratings from last week. Have a feeling him giving that Mox, Claudio, Shota vs. Okada, Tanahashi, and Ishii 6 man five stars is gonna rustle some jimmies around the world wide web. <Lmaoo>

NJPW Dominion

Archer vs. Ospreay: 4

BUSHI, Naito, Takagi & Titán vs. DOUKI, Kanemaru, Taichi & TAKA: 3.25

Catch 2/2 vs. Intergalactic Jet Setters: 3.5

Cobb vs. Sabre: 4

Bishamon vs. EVIL & Yujiro vs. Great-O-Khan & Henare: 3.25

Finlay vs. Phantasmo: 3.75

Hiromu vs. Wato: 4.75

Castagnoli, Moxley & Umino vs. Ishii, Okada & Tanahashi: 5

SANADA vs. Tsuji: 4.25

AEW Rampage, 2/6

Dralistico vs. Komander vs. Vikingo: 4.5

Andretti vs. Sabre: 4

AEW Dynamite, 7/6

Cassidy vs. Swerve: 4.25

Best Friends + Rocky vs. Castagnoli, Moxley & Yuta: 3.5

Dralistico & Vance vs. JungleHOOK: 3.5

Starks vs. White: 3.5

WWE SmackDown, 2/6

Brawling Brutes vs. Pretty Deadly & Theory: 3.5

WWE Raw, 5/6

Gunther vs. Owens: 4

Priest vs. Rollins: 3.75

Hella chaos by my house last night when I was just trying to lay down and watch the Why Files, some 20 years olds were domestic violencing each other
First he beat her ass really bad, busted up her eyes and face and then she jumped in the car and revenged the fuck oitta his ass
Ran him over and sent him flying, he landed on my neighbors fence and was just laying there all twisted up with his arm hanging off his body
Ambulances, fire trucks, cops, the whole big operation
Life in the ghetto

Hella chaos by my house last night when I was just trying to lay down and watch the Why Files, some 20 years olds were domestic violencing each other
First he beat her ass really bad, busted up her eyes and face and then she jumped in the car and revenged the fuck oitta his ass
Ran him over and sent him flying, he landed on my neighbors fence and was just laying there all twisted up with his arm hanging off his body
Life in the ghetto

I just got a visual of the guy flying through the air like a rag doll and giggled because of how cartoonish it looked in my head. <Lmaoo>

im-not-a-good-man-potter.gif

Life in the ghetto
GcU2Gd.gif

She did it for The Rock

Life in the ghetto

She Hulked Up. Good for her.

Life in the ghetto

Who needs TV when you have the ghetto.

I just got a visual of the guy flying through the air like a rag doll and giggled because of how cartoonish it looked in my head. <Lmaoo>

im-not-a-good-man-potter.gif
Glad I wasn't the only one.

@Based God
The Why Files after show AMA was pretty good last night too but it was over 4 hours so I dont know if you got that much effort in you lol
They talked about the recent Las Vegas backyard aliens from a few days ago and the big "Government UFO Whistleblower" psy op thats been all over the news last week
They also talked about something pretty interesting I hadnt heard of, two months ago some guy claiming to be part of a team that works at UFO clean up sites did an AMA on 4Chan, he said hes dying of liver cancer so hes spilling the beans
Maybe its all bullshit but its a pretty good read

Heres the After Files where they talk about everything

Heres a link to the 4chan stuff, I guess the original thread was removed from 4Chan but someone screen shotted it and edited it down to just the questions and answers, interesting stuff

"I have intimate knowledge of what the US currently knows about UFOs minus the last two years.

- UFOs are primarily unmanned drones
- UFOs are built to spec each time they are deployed
- UFOs are created by a mobile construction facility that hides in the ocean
- Construction facility destroys anything that comes close to it and will disappear for days when approached aggressively
- US believes the facility has been active on earth for at least 100 years or much longer

Fire away on questions I'll answer what I can you won't be disappointed."

giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back