• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked Premier League Thread 2021/22 v30: Tottenham v Arsenal NLD Match Edition

Who wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol stumbled on this message again on my imgur:

my dad to my sister a few months ago,

GYKadsw.png

<45>

Chelshit entering their worst form of the season and Tuchel fighting players before the Liverpool final is not cool

@Chules after reading reviews I won't be needing your bt login to watch the Rose fight

You'll be playing them twice in the Championship

It's still mathematically possible for us to go down :eek:

Although my mate @BroRogan is going to put the nail in Leed's coffin on Wednesday.

Ten Hag relegates Man U next season, you know dem way dere.

It's still mathematically possible for us to go down :eek:

Although my mate @BroRogan is going to see to put the nail in Leeds's coffin on Wednesday.

Ten Hag relegates Man U next season, you know dem way dere.
Seems like a massive job for 10 Hag tbh

so big even if he flops his first year, he'll probably be given time and more money to spunk.

So Man U haters are in for a good time

Seems like a massive job for 10 Hag tbh

so big even if he flops his first year, he'll probably be given time and more money to spunk.

So Man U haters are in for a good time

It's going to take years and I doubt he will get that long.

@Chules after reading reviews I won't be needing your bt login to watch the Rose fight
I've not seen it either. am i a prick?!

apparently her coaches were saying she was winning when she did fuck all (neither did the other fighter) lol

new new yall! only three subscribers away from hitting 100. share it if you can!
2 now

I am subbed to BeeCee, only right I was subbed to you too lmao

watched. #RealOne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back