Prem Thread 2019/20 v42 - Obamayang’s wang bless + Champions League Quarters Edition

Does Mourinho get #sackedbyXmas?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Copenhagen are the kind of team City or Pool would beat 4-0, 9 times out of 10.

Time to bring on Dan James, Ighalo or Lingard.

<{coachie}>

<{chips}>

Going for it!

70b829bd-6b83-48d7-b952-239b768382e2.png

oh.

He's young, but don't really envisage him being anything other than a squad player. All our FBs, AWB and Shaw included, seem to be a generation too late.

In the modern game FBs are used as much for attacking than defending, and none of ours seem capable.....though Shaw shows glimpses. I don't think Klopp or Pep would touch AWB with a 50ft barge pole.

pep spent 130 million sterling on benjamin mendy, kyle walker, and danilo in one summer lol

UTD have absolute Zero depth in the midfield and spunking 90million on Sanchoz is going to make that gap between Utd and City even larger.

what a weird fucking sequence

nice dribbling from martial

Only a 26 (14 on target) to 8 (0 on target) shot difference. 4 off the post, 2 offside goals and a keeper playing the game of his life, annoying that went to extra time

wont be against winning the EL of course but not really fussed either, wouldn’t mind the extra rest given the lack of depth

nice little bit of play there from Bran Williams. @LEWIS540 your thoguths on him? Seems like he will be a good squad player.
He’s a teenager so can’t be fully judged but I don’t rate him really. Can’t defend at all. I’d like to see him on the right though, he’s right footed and only moved there because there was way less depth on that side in United’s youth/first team. Numerous times I’ve seen him have to cut back inside or move it to his right instead of just passing it since his left foot is weaker

He’s a teenager so can’t be fully judged but I don’t rate him really. Can’t defend at all. I’d like to see him on the right though, he’s right footed and only moved there because there was way less depth on that side in United’s youth/first team. Numerous times I’ve seen him have to cut back inside or move it to his right instead of just passing it since his left foot is weaker

i think this is a fair assessment, hopefully he improves. like i said, i think he would be a good squad player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back