Prem Fred 2019/20 v22 End of a Spurs Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clear Winner

Big Poppa Pars
@Steel
Reaction score
Arsenal - Bones, Concrete, Frenz, fingercuffs, DangDaGawd, Clear Winner, wang xiangzhai, Goonerview , Gunners, Mga223, LilMountain, Kadafi, Good Ole Stannis, RockNRoll98
Aston Villa - JonKunDo & Mongol.
Brighton - Got no fans
Bournemouth - Got no fans
Burnley - Got no fans
Chelsea - looktwice, kaybee
Crystal Palace - Unblemishedcontainer
Everton - Got No Fans.
Leicester - Old Bob
Liverpool - Sebbe, ShamrockFTW, GracieMMABarra, Shamrocker, Zimo, Riberaria377, Byron, Spoken, Rebelfett, Fadeless
Manchester City - Fijeeto, Father EOW
Manchester United- Nowhere Fast, LEWIS540, Jimmy McGill, Sexy, El Che, UVee, Dr J, Chris Partlow , RR, danny23, East Stand Dabber, Revolver
Newcastle - Bubzeh
Norwich - Kirku.
So'ton - Got No Fans.
Tottenham Bottlespur-
<{yahyou}><{yahyou}><{yahyou}><{yahyou}>

Watford - Got No Fans.
West Ham - Syd, Tobago Jones.

Football League:
Cardiff City - WEO
Fulham - Ens189]
Mansfield Town - Blokeybloke
Sundercan - Cardona, UltraMagnus

Scottish [Football:
Celtic - Shamrocker, Clumseygenius, Zimo
Rangers - Alpha Omega Man

MLS:
NYCFC - CryptKeeper
Portland Timbers - Xtramob

Rest of Europe:
Real Madrid - Rawex , DS7, Kadafi
Barcelona - fbed2332, Da Speeit, El Che
Atletico Madrid - Lustercross, Edwin, Illicint
Napoli - Fadeless
Buyern - Xtramob & CubicleGangster
Borussia Goatmund (Reus bless) = Deffs, Sebbe
Fiorentina - Kaybee
1. FC Kaiserslautern - Wallybear
Lyon - kerozene74
FC Porto - Fadeless
Benfica - DS7
PSG - Kooshin Diini

An end of an era for Spurs fans. An era that produced some great memories that will live on in the hearst and souls (if they have them) of Spurs fans forever!​

Poch trophy haul:
SPORT-PREVIEW-TOTTENHAM-TROPHY.jpg

409F114B00000578-4527312-image-a-40_1495384002058.jpg

CGB0SdlWIAAefbp.png

World-Cup-England-Training.jpg

7493d7da34b8331f846bb14bb9956512.jpg

<FookIsThatGuy>
Da fook are those?

The real lasting memory
NINTCHDBPICT000494486229-e1564346796876.jpg

At least they have a new stadium
toilet-seat1.jpg

Good luck to Poch. Never disliked him on a personal level. USually classy (for a Spurs manager) and I'll be happy for him if he wins something for a team that isn't a rival. Time for him to join a big team.
4896.jpg

5617e25a1400002b003c7e09.jpeg

nintchdbpict000257758950.jpg
Butt_booster2_large.gif
thenug-LZUuro1NcQ.gif
source.gif

68955752_183070659393807_4332478508144034316_n.jpg

Justina-Swisher_Sweets.jpg
suelyn.jpg
Belouka-Almonacy.jpg

Choons

Fantastic Fred
Fantastic Postah

IN!!

dem mascots and racks

<FutbolThink>

who would've thought Poch out & Jose in, even before the bed was cold, would've taken a back seat to another shocking event, 3 Prem Threads OPENED AT ONCE,:eek:

one has those Oasis twats as the tune and a 65 year old Star Trek chick in a Spurs shirt as my mascot,

this thread is now slightly better imo

x1HmMDc.jpg

Last edited:
I really liked Full Metal.

Attack on Titan?

@Tobago Jones and @El Che would know more than me.
giphy.gif

Full metal, my heroe, and cowboy bebop are next on the list. Any other suggestions of must watch anime series?

Those all should keep you busy for awhile. I've been slacking on m anime watching but Vinland saga, Goblin slayer, Demon Slayer are all good and on my list.

Death Note
Ruroni Kenshin(20 years old but still holds up imo) is one of my all time faves.
DBZ is my favorite ever, it's got some filler and might not be the best ever but I love it so much.

giphy.gif

Those all should keep you busy for awhile. I've been slacking on m anime watching but Vinland saga, Goblin slayer, Demon Slayer are all good and on my list.

Death Note
Ruroni Kenshin(20 years old but still holds up imo) is one of my all time faves.
DBZ is my favorite ever, it's got some filler and might not be the best ever but I love it so much.
Thank you
Is most of that available on crunchy roll and the 3 major streaming services or will I need to do some digging?

Epic fred. Those bike racks and mascots.

Watching those asses move
giphy.gif

Thank you
Is most of that available on crunchy roll and the 3 major streaming services or will I need to do some digging?
I think CR has them all. Death Note is on Netflix iirc. DBZ you gotta do hunting. There's a split between liking the subbed or dubbed better. I grew up on the subbed and it holds a special place in my heart. The dub is pretty good too, the Faulkner score is great. It's apples to oranges, both are great.

I think CR has them all. Death Note is on Netflix iirc. DBZ you gotta do hunting. There's a split between liking the subbed or dubbed better. I grew up on the subbed and it holds a special place in my heart. The dub is pretty good too, the Faulkner score is great. It's apples to oranges, both are great.
Fantastic. Gotta watch my hero next though, it's my niece's favorite and I promised her I would start watching anime so I understand what she cosplays as when i take her to conventions

Fantastic. Gotta watch my hero next though, it's my niece's favorite and I promised her I would start watching anime so I understand what she cosplays as when i take her to conventions
yeah i recommend that very highly. Good to catch up before the next season comes out early next yr.

I'd seriously not watch Arsenal if Mou was our manager. Too much history with us and Arsene. Not sure if Conte would be a good fit either seeing how he's already having a subliminal barney/beef with the Inter board and did the same at Chelsea. Silent Stan's worst nightmare.

As I said earlier, I don't think Emery is a bad manager but he's certainly handled a few situations poorly. His team selection in crucial games towards the end of last season was baffling. We should have had top 4 in the bag, but played weakened teams in the prem while chasing the Europa.

His toing and froing over the Ozil situation has been bad and making Xhaka captain, especially the timing of it, was inexcusable. I agree that the lens that AFTV brings is bad for the club and I wish it didn't exist, but it does and isn't going anywhere, sadly.

What cannot be argued is that he has had the worst start of any Arsenal manager in recent times and we've regressed since he took over. That's on him. He's brought players in (whether they're all his picks, IDK) and had more money than Wenger ever had, yet we're creating fewer chances and conceding more than I've ever seen. The mental fragility you speak of has worsened since he took over, as has team morale as nobody's even having fun anymore and a lot of that is down to his bad decision making.
I only raised Jose & Conte solely due to them being the most elite coach's that can deliver short term results regardless of the squad quality they inherit. They're the only two managers i would guarantee getting top 4 with Arsenal's squad if they took over rn. Obvious downside being there's no long term stability dividend with either of them.

Emery's made many mistakes. Important not to stray too far either way when making a case for or against someone tho, imo. Unfair to point towards every negative minutiae as being just his fault. His remit was winning the EL. I don't think anybody could've forecast last years calamitous race to NOT get top 4. Feel confident in stating we'll look back on it as a strong outlier run in. And even with that said he(14pts) still got more points from the last 10gm's of the season than Poch(11pts) or Utd(11pts). And Unai went up against Spurs, Utd, Wolves & Leicester in their run in.

The Captaincy debacle is such an own goal that English fans repeatedly get drawn into making a mountains out of a mole hill. Another marker of how mentally weak the squad he has had to deal with. They're professional players FFS. Time they ALL acted like it, imo.

The problem with AFTV is it amplifies negative assumptions and promotes the dumbest of ill thought out agendas. Add in Auba green lighting their churnalistic "concerns" & it creates an avalanche of entitled YouTuberific dumbfuckery. Which leaks onto the terraces. Xhaka for all his faults as a player did what any self-respecting player would do. That the Club punished him tells you how weak they are.

As to your last point, No one knows if they are "his players" & the financing of the summer transfer deals was universally mocked. Making grand assumptions off of such little information is a fools errand.

How many times does a Club have to go through the "he's lost the dressing room" scenario before considering maybe it's the dressing room that's the problem.

The Fred wasn't a waste of time.

200.gif

I only raised Jose & Conte solely due to them being the most elite coach's that can deliver short term results regardless of the squad quality they inherit. They're the only two managers i would guarantee getting top 4 with Arsenal's squad if they took over rn. Obvious downside being there's no long term stability dividend with either of them.

Emery's made many mistakes. Important not to stray too far either way when making a case for or against someone tho, imo. Unfair to point towards every negative minutiae as being just his fault. His remit was winning the EL. I don't think anybody could've forecast last years calamitous race to NOT get top 4. Feel confident in stating we'll look back on it as a strong outlier run in. And even with that said he(14pts) still got more points from the last 10gm's of the season than Poch(11pts) or Utd(11pts). And Unai went up against Spurs, Utd, Wolves & Leicester in their run in.

The Captaincy debacle is such an own goal that English fans repeatedly get drawn into making a mountains out of a mole hill. Another marker of how mentally weak the squad he has had to deal with. They're professional players FFS. Time they ALL acted like it, imo.

The problem with AFTV is it amplifies negative assumptions and promotes the dumbest of ill thought out agendas. Add in Auba green lighting their churnalistic "concerns" & it creates an avalanche of entitled YouTuberific dumbfuckery. Which leaks onto the terraces. Xhaka for all his faults as a player did what any self-respecting player would do. That the Club punished him tells you how weak they are.

As to your last point, No one knows if they are "his players" & the financing of the summer transfer deals was universally mocked. Making grand assumptions off of such little information is a fools errand.

To be clear, when I said: "a better manager could get this squad into the top 4" I meant if they had the same opportunities Emery had. 3 transfers windows and the time he's had. Hell, even if they took over at the start of this season. The longer he stays, the harder it will get for any replacement and the less attractive the offer will look.

I'm not sure if I can agree with your point on Xhaka. Pretty sure Henderson's been booed when subbed off and just runs to the touchline. Xhaka was ironically cheered, then took his time sulking and going off when we needed to win the game and that's when the boos really kicked in. Re making him captain, he should have known it was the wrong choice and that it would have made life harder for Xhaka. Tone-deaf.

On his points haul, you're comparing him to a manager who has since been sacked and another who most think should be sacked, so that's not great company.

How many times does a Club have to go through the "he's lost the dressing room" scenario before considering maybe it's the dressing room that's the problem.

Can't get rid of the whole dressing room though. Also, there are enough cases where there's been a managerial change that's changed the course to justify it.

I've already posted similar, during Jose's Martial, Shaw, Pogba disagreements, and was told the manager being the #1in a dressing room is old hat.

G Nev showing off his much lauded tactical nous picking 3 #9s.

APmltO50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back