Locked Prem Euro 2024 Thread v1: England V Spain It's Coming Home Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hala Espana!
Fuck you you fucking donkey @dembele

Joao Felix is a total can. Fuck off with that shitty ass hairline
Bro Dumbele was the best player on the pitch yesterday. Caused Portugal problems every time he had the ball. Probably the best winger I’ve seen dribbling wise in recent years

Last edited:
what you guys think was spain handball handball or just what was happening in big picture with offside.should be handball offside should be when ball passes fulkurg toward goal
Clear handball, the goofy fucker should’ve put his arms behind his back. When your arms are out like his was, you’ve got no one else to blame.

I mean, yeah. I'm in canada and the talking heads suggested soccer adopts the nhl model where 1st extra time both sides drop to 10 players per side and 2nd extra time drops to 8 players. Gives a higher chance of scoring but with the teams determining the outcome.

If one team decides to park the bus I don't see much change as it still would be 8 vs 8, probably even more dangerous for the team that tries to play offense in a counter attack.

Could end with the opposite where even teams with similar strenght decide to run less risks as their strategy gets all fucked only having 8 players. I bet most teams will still play 4-5 defenders and 2 posession/defensive midfielders.

999.jpg

1000.png

Prince Harry revealed in his memoir, Spare, that despite the rumours, both he and Prince William are circumcised.

980813_1.jpg

🤔

<lol><lol><lol>

He's always had a high opinion of himself. One of the most overrated players in Premier League history, he had one, maybe two, good seasons for Man U and then just about broke double figures in his other seasons, did nothing in the Champions League either, and was gash for France.

Definitely talented but nowhere near the level some Man U fans put him at. He's got more of a cult status than anything.

Best thing he ever did was flying kick that Palace fan. Legend <lmao>

<lol><lol><lol>

He's always had a high opinion of himself. One of the most overrated players in Premier League history, he had one, maybe two, good seasons for Man U and then just about broke double figures in his other seasons, did nothing in the Champions League either, and was gash for France.

Definitely talented but nowhere near the level some Man U fans put him at. He's got more of a cult status than anything.

Best thing he ever did was flying kick that Palace fan. Legend <lmao>
I appreciate you saying this, because I've always been triggered that Man U got him from us because of poor judgement. He was pretty good though.

His music is sub-par

If one team decides to park the bus I don't see much change as it still would be 8 vs 8, probably even more dangerous for the team that tries to play offense in a counter attack.

Could end with the opposite where even teams with similar strenght decide to run less risks as their strategy gets all fucked only having 8 players. I bet most teams will still play 4-5 defenders and 2 posession/defensive midfielders.

Yeah I think it would be even more boring.

Enjoyed both games yesterday, more of the same today please!

I appreciate you saying this, because I've always been triggered that Man U got him from us because of poor judgement. He was pretty good though.

His music is sub-par

What did they pay, was it like 1M or something?

Definitely a good player but way overrated. He was excellent the year he won POTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back