Locked Prem Euro 2024 Thread v1: England V Spain It's Coming Home Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
And your Man U glasses are firmly glued to your head.

<Fedor23>

When I found out we were looking at Wharton, I watched him play. It's normal. He's better than people realise and would be a good option as a double pivot. That's my opinion.

I watched Tonali play when I found out we were in for him despite not knowing anything about him so no, I don't claim to know everything about players.

So did everybody, it's hardly a revelation.

Now you're just making shit up, mate. Show me where I claimed to have watched Wharton's 20 games in the prem in depth? I said I've watched him play, and I have, and he would be a good option, but it doesn't matter because he won't get a chance. I doubt he even has 20 games in the PL

So we at least agree on something :rolleyes:.
You're literally saying the guy who you doubt even has 20 Prem games to his name, and who you've admittedly barely seen play, should be starting for England.

Like the stereotypical fat man down the pub who knows far more than the manager.........though tbf, in this case with Southgate, you probably have a point.
Is there some way to settle this beef with an AV bet?

Hebrews 9:22 said:
And according to the law almost everything must be cleansed with blood; without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

You're literally saying the guy who you doubt even has 20 Prem games to his name, and who you've admittedly barely seen play, should be starting for England.

I'm saying he deserves a chance as much as Mainoo does. I watched Palace a good bit in the second half of the season as they were one of the better teams to watch so no, I haven't 'barely' watched him play but I haven't studied his 20 games in depth like you were spewing either.

He put our midfield in a spliff when they battered us and I remember him doing the same to you lot and playing Mainoo off the pitch when you got smoked 4-0 by Palace.

Like the stereotypical fat man down the pub who knows far more than the manager.

Speak for yourself, mate. I'm ripped innit 😁 at least we can agree on Southgate being absolutely poo 💩

Is there some way to settle this beef with an AV bet?

You looking for a 1v1 mate? 😁

Sumo in the mix like:

haha-stir-the-pot.gif

I'm saying he deserves a chance as much as Mainoo does. I watched Palace a good bit in the second half of the season as they were one of the better teams to watch so no, I haven't 'barely' watched him play but I haven't studied his 20 games in depth like you were spewing either.

He put our midfield in a spliff when they battered us and I remember him doing the same to you lot and playing Mainoo off the pitch when you got smoked 4-0 by Palace.

Speak for yourself, mate. I'm ripped innit 😁 at least we can agree on Southgate being absolutely poo 💩

Stretching to say that result was down to the Mainoo/Wharton battle. Not saying the lad isn't good, clearly a massive prospect.......but ridiculous to expect to go against likes of Kroos, Rodri, Barella, Kante, Rabiot. Vitinha etc. Same for Mainoo, too.

For the record, I think it's laughable that England are in a position where those 2 seem like the most viable options im midfield.......and yet many labeled England as pre-tournament favourites, and that is not even factoring in the LB/defence situation.

they still haven't found him?

It's a fucking dodgy situation, man. It's far from what the public think it is. The lad is a fucking wrongun, he's a gang member with an attempted murder charge on him from a few years ago. His two mates are allegedly well known locally as dealers, hence neither of them will show their faces when being interviewed on camera.

Why are they raising a 30k gofundme? What's the money for?

My bet (and most people online) is that he's gone out there dealing at a festival and has either crossed the wrong person or stolen from someone and is being held until his 30k debt is paid off......

I mean, his mate claimed he'd probably been kidnapped the day after he went missing - what a bizarre conclusion to reach given the 'circumstances' of his disappearance?

Stretching to say that result was down to the Mainoo/Wharton battle. Not saying the lad isn't good, clearly a massive prospect.......but ridiculous to expect to go against likes of Kroos, Rodri, Barella, Kante, Rabiot. Vitinha etc. Same for Mainoo, too.

I see it like that too bud. I don't think it matters who plays the other pivot position, (Gallagher, Mainoo, Trent, Wharton), as they will get put in a spliff anyway with Southgate in charge.

Southgate should grow a pair and play Rice, Bellingham, Foden, Palmer, and Gordon with Kane up top and just go for it. When you hear him whinging about there being no replacement for Kalphin Phillips, it shows exactly what he is about.

My bet (and most people online) is that he's gone out there dealing at a festival and has either crossed the wrong person or stolen from someone and is being held until his 30k debt is paid off......

Right, didn't realise it was anything like this. I thought it was just some pissed up kid who had wandered off on his first trip away with the lads.

Mental if it's something like that. :eek:

Right, didn't realise it was anything like this. I thought it was just some pissed up kid who had wandered off on his first trip away with the lads.

Mental if it's something like that. :eek:

It could be but I strongly doubt it.

The lad is a fucking weapon. The police out there are now looking into his past to see if it's got anything to do with it. I think its all gonna start unravelling soon. His mother is fucking weird, as well. The whole thing smells dodgy - thing is right, imagine it is this......and once his debt is paid, he suddenly turns up. Where the fuck does he tell people he's been??!!

The whole thing smells dodgy - thing is right, imagine it is this......and once his debt is paid, he suddenly turns up. Where the fuck does he tell people he's been??!!

This is way crazier than I thought it was, you got me looking at stuff now 😁

He's going to show up and claim he was kidnapped or something.

@BroRogan :eek: :mad:

Monty is flying back from Ibiza to come and sort you out. Straightner at Chicken Cottage 😁

Presumably he'd command close to 100m?

How the fuck is everyone else handcuffed, but Chelsea can apparently still spend after literally spunking 1 billion+ in 2 years?

I know they have recouped a bit, but their net is still like -700m.

It could be but I strongly doubt it.

The lad is a fucking weapon. The police out there are now looking into his past to see if it's got anything to do with it. I think its all gonna start unravelling soon. His mother is fucking weird, as well. The whole thing smells dodgy - thing is right, imagine it is this......and once his debt is paid, he suddenly turns up. Where the fuck does he tell people he's been??!!

Not also likely he's already dead?

Presumably he'd command close to 100m?

How the fuck is everyone else handcuffed, but Chelsea can apparently still spend after literally spunking 1 billion+ in 2 years?

I know they have recouped a bit, but their net is still like -700m.

Doubt we would sell him to be honest and 100M wouldn't be enough. Not much profit in that with what we paid.

Last I heard about him was that he was about to sign a new deal and become the highest paid player at the club.

Chelsea got away with selling that hotel to themselves so it looks like they can keep spending. Another reason why this whole FFP/PSR thing is a joke.

This is way crazier than I thought it was, you got me looking at stuff now 😁

He's going to show up and claim he was kidnapped or something.
Not sure what happened in his case but recently alot of tourists have died after for one reason or another went for a walk and the heat caught them off guard.
I remember few years back being in Spain, spent couple hours in hotel with AC. Didnt drink and didnt feel like i needed water, go to restaurant 15-20 minute walk and my calfs started to cramp and before ordering food drank litre of water. This Slater kid apparently decided to walk to his hotel, 10 hour walk or whatever. No phone and guessing not much water and its 5-10 degrees warmer in Southern Europe than when i was in Spain.

Though some british detective said he would investigate this as murder so idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back