Locked Prem Euro 2024 Thread v1: England V Spain It's Coming Home Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFS would rather have Joselu back :eek:

Good luck negotiating with big Changy 🐘 <lol>:oops: @650lb Sumo

No too late i wanted to start from begining

We will probably do one again - I will make sure being @ and invited ;)

@Concrete Just saw your @ yes the "swiss-german" accent is a tough one and really a bit strange sometimes. I don't speak it though. I'm from the german side of the Bodensee and grew up there.

@Chules Much love! Funny evening in Dublin yesterday and now some pre-gig pub action ;) things are good, vibes are high! Big up LG 😼

As before I dislike both sides. I don't like the police's tactical union jacks either. They're not national police, and it's pseudo-military.

CU20-502.jpg

Wrt the above post if I lived in Thames Valley I would just leave. Why would a normal British person want to live there, unless for some reason what you're doing can only be done there, like you have an unusual or high-paid job that can't be done in a less, shall we say, cosmopolitan area. Or you're 79 and just refuse to leave. We've had this conversation before. Easier to advise someone else to abandon their homeland than to do it yourself I suppose.

@Carl Drogo ur Turkish top matey is starting

I’m gonna have the Scotland game on

Here they are all in one place:

Even lawro is clued up Lmfaooo @650lb Sumo @UVee

Again like I said before the group which you're not supposed to name haven't lost control of the narrative this badly since my grandfathers were in uniform and it will be interesting to see how things play out. This cycle is a lot higher stakes than in the past though.

Fuckkk!! Turns out heat RDY might be a scam :eek:

@Arqueto @BroRogan @Deffid @Carl Drogo

Can I Sue adidas?
@Carl Drogo

Nike: In contrast, Nike's Vaporknit technology stands out as superior. Nike kits, even under heat, retain their original appearance and do not suffer from the darkening or transparency issues observed in Adidas and Puma kits

<Moyes5>

e20c120691229789160de5d180c6e3f6.jpg

Liverpool great Alan Hansen has been discharged from hospital following illness, his former club has announced.

The former Scotland defender had received well wishes from across the game when Liverpool confirmed on 9 June that he was 'seriously ill'.

But on Sunday a family statement on the club website said that Hansen, 69, will 'continue his recovery at home'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back