Prediction: 288 main card wont have a finish.

I haven’t picked Andrade/Yan yet. But I have 3 decisions, and Jourdain by tko in round 2.

There will be 2 finishes on the main card, heard it here first

1683385850791640.png

Only fight here that might end in a finish is Andrade, But Yan is tough can definately make it the distance.

The rest of them almost certainly go the distance.

what do you guys think?
Prediction: You're wrong.

Just based on the matchups i don't see it happening. Burns and Belal both kinda grinders expect lots of pushing gainst the fence and hand fighting for positions. I see sterling as using his size to play it safe. Kron will also try to just hug for the whole fight.

Mayve but Kron has never fought like that even in grappling matches

Imagine the forum reaction if Belal just comes out and death touches Burns in the first minute of the first.

1683385850791640.png

Only fight here that might end in a finish is Andrade, But Yan is tough can definately make it the distance.

The rest of them almost certainly go the distance.

what do you guys think?
Well, you were almost right with that Andrade thing, but the other way around.

Bitch got CRACKED.

Nope I was exactly right.
Lol. The thread states explicitly there will be no finishes and then you pull up a quote saying one might have one (but you picked the wrong fighter). Just be a man and admit you were wrong. Lol again.

Lol. The thread states explicitly there will be no finishes and then you pull up a quote saying one might have one (but you picked the wrong fighter). Just be a man and admit you were wrong. Lol again.
I agree, I was wrong i said there'd be no finishes the only fight i thought COULD in a finish ended in a finish just not in the way i was expecting.

Basically it went pretty close to what i was expecting

Here's another qoute from me (correct)

I imagine Aljo will take a decision in a mostly uneventful fight.

Last edited:
I agree, I was wrong i said there'd be no finishes the only fight i thought COULD in a finish ended in a finish just not in the way i was expecting.

Basically it went pretty close to what i was expecting

Here's another qoute from me (correct)
Just give it up, dude. Take the L like Cejudo did.

Back