Crime Police in Louisville raid wrong house (alleges victim's family), killing a 26 year old EMT (Breonna)

No knock raids and a legally owned gun for protection, not a good formula.

Worst part is the perp was already in custody, fucking idiots.

you need to read the rest of the thread and catch up.. All this has been covered already.

From what we know the cops royally fucked up.

And here you are making excuses for them because you don't have the whole picture.

I've not defended the cops once; I did suggest that the bf was firing blind.

If you can't tell the difference between those 2 statements then thats on you.

I've not defended the cops once; I did suggest that the bf was firing blind.

If you can't tell the difference between those 2 statements then thats on you.

The problem I have with your posts is you are focusing on the bf making a mistake when it’s the cops who made them first. They attacked a house with innocent people, did not declare themselves as cops before entering and did it at a weird hour which didn’t help the victims.

the bf acted in self defense. If someone breaks into your house and you respond by firing blindly it’s a natural reaction. As a legal gun owner it is within his right to defend his home. Most gun owners don’t train in firearm (scenario response) anyway so to expect a random gun owner to react properly and not panic is not realistic.

the police on the other hand are trained and responded by firing 20+ bullets blindly back. Their response was completely wrong on top of everything else they fucked up with...

The problem I have with your posts is you are focusing on the bf making a mistake when it’s the cops who made them first. They attacked a house with innocent people, did not declare themselves as cops before entering and did it at a weird hour which didn’t help the victims.

the bf acted in self defense. If someone breaks into your house and you respond by firing blindly it’s a natural reaction. As a legal gun owner it is within his right to defend his home. Most gun owners don’t train in firearm (scenario response) anyway so to expect a random gun owner to react properly and not panic is not realistic.

the police on the other hand are trained and responded by firing 20+ bullets blindly back. Their response was completely wrong on top of everything else they fucked up with...

As a legal gun owner I have the right to fire blindly in defense, but that comes with consequences as well. As a responsible gun owner I have a responsibility to know what I'm shooting at.

I agree with the rest of your statement completely.

Interesting turn of events. Well, probably not a turn of events as I am sure the media knew this the whole time.

This wasn't the wrong house. They were involved in some bad shit.

Interesting turn of events. Well, probably not a turn of events as I am sure the media knew this the whole time.

I saw that. It keeps getting worse.

So a random dude on Youtube claiming to have details unavailable on the web is all you need to declare them guilty? Try harder.

Here are some real facts for you to chew on:

They are admitting now that it was a no-knock warrant. Their excuse is that there was no SWAT assistance when it was customary to have at least one experienced member involved.
https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...uire-swat-serve-no-knock-warrants/5220354002/

Asked why SWAT was not at Taylor's apartment, Mayor Greg Fischer has said there were "multiple search warrants" being issued throughout the city that night. An assessment of where to deploy units took place, he said, and there was no decision made to send them to Taylor's home.

Court records show that at least five warrants with no-knock clauses were signed by Shaw for the night Taylor died: Taylor's apartment on Springfield Drive, a suspected drug house in the Russell neighborhood on Elliott Avenue, two vacant homes nearby on Elliott Avenue, and a suspected stash house on West Muhammad Ali Boulevard.

The warrant for the Muhammad Ali house was not executed, court records show, though police did not specify why.

The warrants for Taylor's apartment and Elliott Avenue were carried out at nearly the exact same time.​

So a random dude on Youtube claiming to have details unavailable on the web is all you need to declare them guilty? Try harder.

They are admitting now that it was a no-knock warrant. Their excuse is that there was no SWAT assistance when it was customary to have at least one experienced member involved.
https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...uire-swat-serve-no-knock-warrants/5220354002/

Asked why SWAT was not at Taylor's apartment, Mayor Greg Fischer has said there were "multiple search warrants" being issued throughout the city that night. An assessment of where to deploy units took place, he said, and there was no decision made to send them to Taylor's home.

Court records show that at least five warrants with no-knock clauses were signed by Shaw for the night Taylor died: Taylor's apartment on Springfield Drive, a suspected drug house in the Russell neighborhood on Elliott Avenue, two vacant homes nearby on Elliott Avenue, and a suspected stash house on West Muhammad Ali Boulevard.

The warrant for the Muhammad Ali house was not executed, court records show, though police did not specify why.

The warrants for Taylor's apartment and Elliott Avenue were carried out at nearly the exact same time.​

The entire point of this story is that an innocent couple, one of which was an EMT had their home mistakenly broken into by the police and the EMT was killed, all while the actual person the police was looking for was already arrested.

The story being reported by the media sounded quite fishy from the beginning. But of course all of the naive Liberals immediately bought into it.

The entire point of this story is that an innocent couple, one of which was an EMT had their home mistakenly broken into by the police and the EMT was killed, all while the actual person the police was looking for was already arrested.

The story being reported by the media sounded quite fishy from the beginning. But of course all of the naive Liberals immediately bought into it.
And you bought into one random guy who says otherwise. Show me anything to back up his claims in this video.

Even on the 1% chance that this EMT and her UPS driver boyfriend were drug kingpins, the cops still executed a no-knock raid when they were soundly asleep. Who isn't going to fire back when they are awaken by intruders busting through their house?

lol I did some googling on this guy and he's even dumber than I suspected.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Brandon_Tatum

Brandon's Greatest Hits[edit]
  • He thinks that Trump supporters face the same kinds of oppression and discrimination that gay people do. Ironic coming from a man who constantly complains about victimhood culture.[1]
  • He thinks celebrities shouldn't talk about politics unless they're conservatives.[2]
  • He says that racism isn't even a thing anymore but the Democratic Party is the most evil and racist party in America.[3]
  • He claims that laws banning guns won't curb behavior but also says that Alabama's abortion ban saved millions of unborn babies.[4]
  • He claims to not divide people and that everyone should be loved the same yet insists that there's a crucial difference between legal and illegal immigrants.[5]
  • He claims that the Democratic Party demonizes white people but also claims that it is the party of the KKK. According to him, Democrats hate white people but also think that they're superior. Weird, isn't it?[6]
  • He claims that taxation is theft but blames people that he doesn't like for not being victims of that same kind of "theft."[7]
  • He claims that Donald Trump can't possibly be a racist because a lot of people voted for him.[8]
  • He can't decide if one should be able to criticize America without having to move somewhere else.[9]
  • He's still not sure if toxic masculinity exists.[10]
  • Brandon, being the free speech warrior that he is, claimed that Kathy Griffin should have been jailed for joking about beheading Trump.[11][12]
  • When Harvard rescinded its admission to Kyle Kashuv for using the n-word back in 2017, Brandon was more than happy to accept an apology. But, when Democratic governor of Virginia, Ralph Northam was caught wearing blackface in the 1980s, Brandon claimed that an apology wasn't enough. If Northam was a Trump sycophant, his apology would have been accepted.[13][14]
  • He's still not sure if virtue signalling works.[15]
  • He claims to fully embrace the Second Amendment but claims that having a firearm is enough of a reason to be shot by the police.[16]
  • He claims to support prison reform despite also claiming that innocent people (Central Park Five) should be in prison.[17]

I saw that. It keeps getting worse.
screenshot-www-youtube-com-2020-05-20-13-02-32.png

lmao this is where you guys get your "news" from. Each one of these video titles is its own retarded thread on Sherdog.

None or that contradicted the vid

And you bought into one random guy who says otherwise. Show me anything to back up his claims in this video.

Even on the 1% chance that this EMT and her UPS driver boyfriend were drug kingpins, the cops still executed a no-knock raid when they were soundly asleep. Who isn't going to fire back when they are awaken by intruders busting through their house?

lol I did some googling on this guy and he's even dumber than I suspected.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Brandon_Tatum

Brandon's Greatest Hits[edit]
  • He thinks that Trump supporters face the same kinds of oppression and discrimination that gay people do. Ironic coming from a man who constantly complains about victimhood culture.[1]
  • He thinks celebrities shouldn't talk about politics unless they're conservatives.[2]
  • He says that racism isn't even a thing anymore but the Democratic Party is the most evil and racist party in America.[3]
  • He claims that laws banning guns won't curb behavior but also says that Alabama's abortion ban saved millions of unborn babies.[4]
  • He claims to not divide people and that everyone should be loved the same yet insists that there's a crucial difference between legal and illegal immigrants.[5]
  • He claims that the Democratic Party demonizes white people but also claims that it is the party of the KKK. According to him, Democrats hate white people but also think that they're superior. Weird, isn't it?[6]
  • He claims that taxation is theft but blames people that he doesn't like for not being victims of that same kind of "theft."[7]
  • He claims that Donald Trump can't possibly be a racist because a lot of people voted for him.[8]
  • He can't decide if one should be able to criticize America without having to move somewhere else.[9]
  • He's still not sure if toxic masculinity exists.[10]
  • Brandon, being the free speech warrior that he is, claimed that Kathy Griffin should have been jailed for joking about beheading Trump.[11][12]
  • When Harvard rescinded its admission to Kyle Kashuv for using the n-word back in 2017, Brandon was more than happy to accept an apology. But, when Democratic governor of Virginia, Ralph Northam was caught wearing blackface in the 1980s, Brandon claimed that an apology wasn't enough. If Northam was a Trump sycophant, his apology would have been accepted.[13][14]
  • He's still not sure if virtue signalling works.[15]
  • He claims to fully embrace the Second Amendment but claims that having a firearm is enough of a reason to be shot by the police.[16]
  • He claims to support prison reform despite also claiming that innocent people (Central Park Five) should be in prison.[17]

Tatum is also a co-founder of BLEXIT, a campaign founded by his partner in crime, Candace Owens, that seeks to get more African-Americans to vote for Republicans

<{you!}>

Drug search leads to someone getting killed .... ya dont say

War on drugs claiming another life.

Why cant the police just knock on the door and let ya know the jig is up and to come along quiet

Because of toilets:

Screen+shot+2011-06-13+at+3.16.07+PM.png

Tatum is also a co-founder of BLEXIT, a campaign founded by his partner in crime, Candace Owens, that seeks to get more African-Americans to vote for Republicans

<{you!}>

So African Americans are not allowed to think or choose for themselves, and instead must follow what every other African American does?

I guess white privilege does exist. White people have the privilege to choose any political side that they want without anyone calling them out or ostracizing them from their own race for their choice.

So African Americans are not allowed to think or choose for themselves, and instead must follow what every other African American does?

I guess white privilege does exist. White people have the privilege to choose any political side that they want without anyone calling them out or ostracizing them from their own race for their choice.
lol, how is it that you discredit legitimate sources as FAKE NEWS but latch onto the first charlatan who presents the narrative you'd rather believe?

And now you're invoking race? lmao.

Still waiting on any shred of evidence to corroborate this propagandist's slanderous lies...

screenshot-www-youtube-com-2020-05-20-13-02-32.png

lmao this is where you guys get your "news" from. Each one of these video titles is its own retarded thread on Sherdog.

I would bet there's not one video on his entire channel where he takes the side against the boys in blue. The guy is a hack. Also I bet he hasnt come out and apologized for any of the videos where he is wrong.

He's a fairly young guy too for a former police officer. I wonder what the reason for him no longer being an officer is. Whatever it is, I'm glad.

Years back, I think New Jersey made it legal to fire at cops during no-knock raids.

No-knocks are absolute bullshit, all the way around. If someone kicks down my door and yells "police", why the fuck would I believe them?

Full retard

Back