Crime Police in Louisville raid wrong house (alleges victim's family), killing a 26 year old EMT (Breonna)

sure if that's actually true than procedure wasn't followed and heads should roll.
regardless of how differently the situation may have evolved, the knock and notice is part
of the deal. you just go up and bash in someone's door without it and you can expect to get shot at.
(at least at my house anyway)

Last edited:
This is what the body cams are for. When cops decide to turn them off it pushes me toward believing the victim.

Pretty sure someone will start digging into the victim and her boyfriend’s past and find some previous criminal record (Juvie record for stealing marbles or some shit) and it’ll eventually be plastered all over this thread...

This is what the body cams are for. When cops decide to turn them off it pushes me toward believing the victim.

They created a department that specifically doesn't have to wear them.

No body camera = no reason to trust the cops.

Police lie to save their ass when they eff up, and the system covers up for them.

I'd like to know her criminal history before commenting here.

They created a department that specifically doesn't have to wear them.

940x450-Ryan-Reynold-Reaction-GIFs.jpg

I'd like to know her criminal history before commenting here.

Did she attempt to flee? Jk

No body camera = no reason to trust the cops.

Police lie to save their ass when they eff up, and the system covers up for them.

I wonder if NRA types will defend her. If it was a no knock raid.

The liberal response is that "no gun no problem" or

"Identify who you are shooting at before opening fire"

Or "say stop bad guy I have a gun"

But she isnt white so will the "did she run" apply?

Kenneth Walker, 27, was arrested and charged with attempted murder and assault for shooting Sgt. John Mattingly; Mattingly survived and underwent surgery for his injuries.

He pleaded not guilty and his lawyer argued that he acted in self-defense because he didn’t know who was at the door.

“Had Mr. Walker known that police were outside he would have opened the door and ushered them in,” Eggert told the Courier Journal, adding that no drugs were found, the home belonged to Taylor and Walker wasn’t even the target of the police’s search warrant.

Sam Aguiar, a lawyer for Taylor’s family, told WDRB that it was a case of misidentification and that he believed officers were looking for someone else connected to a different raid.

“Something went terribly wrong,” he said. “This was clearly a botched execution of a warrant.”

Walker was being held on a $250,000 full cash bond, yet Jefferson Circuit Court Judge Olu Stevens released him to home incarceration, to the outrage of the police union.
If it is as suggested - a botched warrant and no audible and visual identification of them as POs then I’ve got zero sympathy for them and their union and hope the family gets a 7 figure payout from the city.

No accountability.

No one has ever been responsible for anything ever in anyone's life for all the times.

Sounds bad. No idea why anyone would opt out of body cams at this point. You know you’re never getting the benefit of the doubt.

It sounds like we need a federal mandate or bill passed into law requiring them and doing away with self enforced loopholes like the crap we seem to be seeing here. And make it so they can't just flip the shit off or "Oops, it fell off!" when they want to do dirt.

so the boyfriend shot the cops and the cops shot back killing the woman?

Back