• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Police Called To Ikea To Shut Down 3,000-Person Game Of Hide-And-Seek

I hope as the police breached the IKEA they announced, "Ready or not here we come!!!" after counting to 100. Fair play only!

But did they run out of Swedish meatballs?

I hope not...

The only way to stop the game

Is to play it

I hope somebody put fake directional arrows on the floor for the police to run around in circles.

<Moves><Moves><Moves>

Some of the people mysteriously vanished and were never to be seen again. They were declared the winners. The police should implement hide-and-seek rules more often, they'd have a lot more success with many cases.

<seedat>

I hope the police beat the shit out of every single one of them. What a waste of resources.

Would be annoying for the employees to put up with that shit too.

If you are good at the game the police wouldn’t be able to find you anyways

Anyone play flashlight tag ever ?

When are you free on Bond Ringleader @Clippy

Like a prison could hold me

paperclip_orig.gif

OMG what if they played hidey seek in cop costumes

FUCK
The smartest player would have been wearing Ikea work wear and said they were the store manager pointing out all the other players to the cops.
<seedat>

The smartest player would have been wearing Ikea work wear and said they were the store manager pointing out all the other players to the cops.
<seedat>

Ok this is getting interesting <{1-69}>

Fucking 20- and 30-year-old dorks who should be starting families and raising well-adjusted children, but instead are playing hide-and-seek like 10-year-olds.

Lol, smh.

Fucking 20- and 30-year-old dorks who should be starting families and raising well-adjusted children, but instead are playing hide-and-seek like 10-year-olds.

Lol, smh.
Oh like you're doing anything productive with your time fellow Sherdog poster

Lol, smh.
How many families have you started ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robyn.zarrien
Back