• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Poland Experimental Tank PL01

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
tank_main.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_TPzN1s9FQ

tank_3-620x350.jpg

Ghost will dig this bad boy it runs on algae-sourced diesel fuel. It has a high efficiany turbo diesel engine that puts out 940 HP. It weights 3/5th the weight of an Abrams tank and is covered with radar absorbing paint as well as being based on advance stealth technology a first for a tank.

So strange how Poland is getting a stealth before we are, they must have expressed hard interest in BAe adaptive armour. they kicked up there Defense budget just recently an have been looking at some very interesting toys.

6115906290_328f53aa5d_o.jpg

Spec wise, I know dick about tanks.

Aesthetically, that is one goddamn beautiful machine.

tank_main.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_TPzN1s9FQ

tank_3-620x350.jpg

Ghost will dig this bad boy it runs on algae-sourced diesel fuel. It has a high efficiany turbo diesel engine that puts out 940 HP. It weights 3/5th the weight of an Abrams tank and is covered with radar absorbing paint as well as being based on advance stealth technology a first for a tank.

needs a second gun and it'll be a mammoth from Command & conquer

It's a cool machine and everything but do you srsly think there is going to be a tank battle between anyone anytime soon?

we still use tanks in a big way. In the current war's no, hell look on youtube the Syrians have been using tanks in the civil war.

wonder how it'll stand up to a blast from a railgun tho.

edit: actually i wanna see anything get hit by a railgun.

I would drive that thing straight through Tiananmen Square.

Seriously, that thing looks sweet.

Something tells me you can't find algae-sourced diesel fuel at Chevron.
Won't that be an issue come wartime.

Its definitely the sexiest tank I've ever seen.

This ones nice, too, doe
olivia-wilde-see-through-tank-top-700x1050.jpg

i wounder why they went with a light tank design instead of the Stealth CV90120 medium tank

So strange how Poland is getting a stealth before we are, they must have expressed hard interest in BAe adaptive armour. they kicked up there Defense budget just recently an have been looking at some very interesting toys.

6115906290_328f53aa5d_o.jpg

Prob cuz tanks are worthless in modern warfare and there is no need to build anymore.

They are Polish so you might have to change them up so they dont only move in reverse.

stealth technology on a tank?
how often would they have to repaint it and how much would it cost? seems pretty useless.

I really dont understand why people keep saying that tanks are useless nowdays. You dont need to have a Kursk for tanks to be useful, Canada had to borrowed some Leopards from Germany for use in Afghanistan.

Prob cuz tanks are worthless in modern warfare and there is no need to build anymore.

They are Polish so you might have to change them up so they dont only move in reverse.

Tanks still have a place on the modern battlefield.

move in reverse? Think you are confusing the Polish with the French. Poland had to fight off both the USSR and Germany when they were invaded and they still didn't fold, they fought to the end.

Again not true, did you even watch the video? the technology shows that the Stealth panels make missiles such as the 9M113 Konkurs useless

Back