photoshop request.

This is kind of fucked up... so who is this Manuel Burga dude? Why do you hate him?

Sherdog has become a site full of pansies isn't it. People die everyday in brutal ways, it's part of life. Maybe i've seen way more tragic shit than many of you because i lived many years of my life in a hellhole....
I said before that what happened to that poor man and other innocent people is a despicable act, the picture that i needed had nothing to do with it, it could have been any other picture showing any other kind of execution, but still people came to bitch about it. Anyway, i did it myself, thanks for the app suggestion ADMLES....

Let's see it you pansy.

Sherdog has become a site full of pansies isn't it. People die everyday in brutal ways, it's part of life. Maybe i've seen way more tragic shit than many of you because i lived many years of my life in a hellhole....
I said before that what happened to that poor man and other innocent people is a despicable act, the picture that i needed had nothing to do with it, it could have been any other picture showing any other kind of execution, but still people came to bitch about it. Anyway, i did it myself, thanks for the app suggestion ADMLES....

What are you using the shoop for?

I'm on my phone, otherwise they'd all be enjoying a nice square sald

J9JFpcN.jpg

would photoshop

but don't want to end up on a list somewhere with the government

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back