Perfection doesnt exist on a human

Snowblindlove

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I follow a lot of beautiful models and many are perfection depending on your ideal

Tight tiny waists and tight stomachs, long beautiful legs, not too tall or tiny or petite depending on what you like. Beautiful hands, feet, legs, hair, face,

But you know what?

Almost always this woman will lack by not having large breasts or a big assss. The models I like usually have large to decent sized chests but small butts. Or if they have big butt they have not beautoful face or small boobs or bad legs or bad toes or bad hands or something.

I have never seen a woman who isnt enhanced who has the big boobs, tiny waist and big butt and beautiful model tier face

So moral of story dont look for perfection and be happy and praise what you have!

Last edited:
This was pretty damned close.

EZBPfuOWAAAJXIr.jpg

Christie-Brinkley.jpg

62 Years old
Timeless-Beauty_hi-res-cover500-500x432.png

I follow a lot of beautiful models and many are perfection depending on your ideal

Tight tiny waists and tight stomachs, long beautiful legs, not too tall or tiny or petite depending on what you like. Beautiful hands, feet, legs, hair, face,

But you know what?

Almost always this woman will lack by not having large breasts or a big assss. The models I like usually have large to decent sized chests but small butts. Or if they have big butt they have not beautoful face or small boobs or bad legs or bad toes or bad hands or something.

I have never seen a woman who isnt enhanced who has the big boobs, tiny waist and big butt and beautiful model tier face

So moral of story dont look for perfection and be happy and praise what you have!

And maybe perhaps consider a ladies brain, personality, and kind nature also.....

<{1-12}>

There's no perfect 10 but there's 9s and there's also people at the other extreme. And it also changes depending on who's observing. Your 9 could be my 6.

Monica belluci though, 9.9.. she was all but perfect

But there's probably some contrarian couch potato who'd go "meh" on her too.

Fat cell distribution varies from person to person. In females if your fat cells cluster at your chest then they're likely to be lacking on one's rear.

Fat cells all on one's chest and rear, with little on the limbs and stomach (helping to create the famed hour glass frame) is the most desired (and optimal for reproductive purposes and health).

But you know what?

images (2).jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris Roberts
Back