Television PEACEMAKER TV Series (Premieres January 13, 2022)

It's literally because one of the main characters is a black lesbian.

Fair enough, but another is a nazi.

Hence the comparison to Archer.

Pam in Archer appears to be bi, and wheelchair Ray is gay, but with lines like "I'm so wet you could drown a toddler in my pants" I generally don't walk away from seeing Archer thinking "wow that was woke, so much representation".

It's like calling Chapelle's Show season 2 woke after watching the gay DMV and gay KKK sketch.

Also, have we really gotten a breakdown of what his powers are? Is he just a highly trained human without any abilities? He survived being shot in the neck and in a collapsing building but needed months in a hospital. Then he was able to escape the apartment building by just falling one balcony at a time even though it clearly hurt him. He got destroyed by the karate bodyguard and the female butterfly. He seems like just a strong, well trained solider without any superhuman abilities.
Pretty much what you surmised. He may have a bit meta heeling, but I'm not 100% sure.

Him falling from balcony to balcony, and the girls reactions, was fucking hilarious. I may have woken up my neighbors laughing so hard.

I wasn't expecting much, but the first three episodes have been pretty good.

You literally have no idea what woke means, and it's fucking hilarious that you are offended.

What if the "jokes" were about killing more black or jew people?

Instead of answering you make some demonstrative exclamation, probably due to the cognitive dissonance and mental illness living as a liberal causes. Why don't you answer how funny you would find it if the "jokes" were about killing more black or jew people? Would they be funny?

Instead of answering you make some demonstrative exclamation, probably due to the cognitive dissonance and mental illness living as a liberal causes. Why don't you answer how funny you would find it if the "jokes" were about killing more black or jew people? Would they be funny?
Dude, if anything the joke was making fun of wokeness.

The fact that you got hung up on it is really weird and indicates some serious issues. You should probably talk to somebody.

And you are officially NEVER allowed to call someone a snowflake or joke about safe spaces.

true-dat.gif

If you can make it through the first three episodes, those jokes are also there for you.

Also, have we really gotten a breakdown of what his powers are? Is he just a highly trained human without any abilities? He survived being shot in the neck and in a collapsing building but needed months in a hospital. Then he was able to escape the apartment building by just falling one balcony at a time even though it clearly hurt him. He got destroyed by the karate bodyguard and the female butterfly. He seems like just a strong, well trained solider without any superhuman abilities.
So basically he is an example of certain superheroes such as Punisher who are "Peak Human Physical Conditioning" Olympic level athlete and expert marksman type thing. Also his helmet has special powers so he is also a gadgeter. Think of a big dumb version of batman who uses guns.

Gunn has done it again with dragging up hidden gems. Thought I was an 80’s metal fan but there’s already been so many bands that I never even heard of and I love it.

Summertime Girls is a longtime favorite of mine so hearing that in the bar brought a smile to my face.

Gunn has done it again with dragging up hidden gems. Thought I was an 80’s metal fan but there’s already been so many bands that I never even heard of and I love it.

Summertime Girls is a longtime favorite of mine so hearing that in the bar brought a smile to my face.

Gunn may be the best ever at picking the best music to fit a scene. Both GotG movies and now Peacemaker.

Back