Television PEACEMAKER TV Series (Premieres January 13, 2022)

They couldn't have shoe horned in any more woke shit if they tried in the first episode.
That might be part of the joke. Everything woke they have put into the show has been made fun of already. It’s fucking hilarious.

This show fucking rocks. 3 episodes in and it has climbed some spots over some MCU shows. It’s like Deadpool, only it doesn’t have to rely on Ryan Reynolds to deliver all the jokes. Harcourt is a smoke show.

Fun, love the intro lol... But the woke stuff is sometimes a bit overboard, making fun of it or no, its too much, women saving everyone all the time. And they are milking and stretching the story like bubblegum...

Tho Cena truly is made for this role. I just wish they didnt write these dumb clichee moments like when he lets the "butterfly" escape instead of squashing it. He fought a giant sea star so he cant be taken aback... many such where they put emphasis on the moment so they can stretch the story some more instead of moving on, its annoying.

Last edited:
Fun, love the intro lol... But the woke stuff is sometimes a bit overboard, making fun of it or no, its too much, women saving everyone all the time. And they are milking and stretching the story like bubblegum...

Tho Cena truly is made for this role. I just dont get it why they have to write these dumb clichee moments in like when he watches the "butterfly" fly out instead of squashing it. He just fought a giant sea star so it cant be "he was taken aback" or sth like that. Many many such instances where they put emphasis on the moment so they can stretch the story some more instead of moving on, its very annoying.
I like the intro too. The first episode I was thinking what the hell is this, but by the second episode I was thinking, this intro is hilarious and I won't skip it

The torture scene was awesome too, when he's trying to cut Vigilante's toe off with a dull knife, damn I was howling

That might be part of the joke. Everything woke they have put into the show has been made fun of already. It’s fucking hilarious.

This show fucking rocks. 3 episodes in and it has climbed some spots over some MCU shows. It’s like Deadpool, only it doesn’t have to rely on Ryan Reynolds to deliver all the jokes. Harcourt is a smoke show.

Harcourt is James Gunn's lady. Dude is winning at life, lol.

She's also got pictures for you to investigate if you were so inclined.

I like the intro too. The first episode I was thinking what the hell is this, but by the second episode I was thinking, this intro is hilarious and I won't skip it

The torture scene was awesome too, when he's trying to cut Vigilante's toe off with a dull knife, damn I was howling

hehe that was hilarious, I loved the "im changing my face so he cant recognize me in a line up" . So so stupid but then you think "hes kinda right" :) despite it being ridiculous

I thought the first three episodes were really funny. Cena is great in this.

vigilante.jpg

Vigilante is great!

Back