Opinions on a recurring dream?

ironkhan57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok so I’ve been having some weird dreams for the past year. It’s with a girl on my IG who I don’t talk to, she’s a well known in NYC but she’s not as big as a lot of other well known girls in NYC. So I be having dreams where I’m close with this girl. But idk why I keep having dreams with her in it when that girl is not on my mind most of the time. I mean I watch her stories on IG but I don’t talk to her really.

Normally when I have a dream about a girl it normally becomes true. But I’m wondering cuz I don’t know this girl personally so how am I going to meet this girl and become close with her ? No I’m not looking to run into this girl and make it my life’s mission to get close with her. I’m just wondering what these dreams mean. Because there’s no way in hell ima run into this girl. Nor am I looking to.

1228787537-frabz-STAY-THIRSTY-MY-FRIENDS-e7ea8c.jpg

So when you kill her, it will be because you are sleepwalking right?

the odds of kill vs simp are 50/50

Ok so I’ve been having some weird dreams for the past year. It’s with a girl on my IG who I don’t talk to, she’s a well known in NYC but she’s not as big as a lot of other well known girls in NYC. So I be having dreams where I’m close with this girl. But idk why I keep having dreams with her in it when that girl is not on my mind most of the time. I mean I watch her stories on IG but I don’t talk to her really.

Normally when I have a dream about a girl it normally becomes true. But I’m wondering cuz I don’t know this girl personally so how am I going to meet this girl and become close with her ? No I’m not looking to run into this girl and make it my life’s mission to get close with her. I’m just wondering what these dreams mean. Because there’s no way in hell ima run into this girl. Nor am I looking to.

is your IG filled with Asian women like mine is???

It means you need to start jacking off before you go to bed.

I don’t want to jack off tho isn’t there a different meaning?

In all seriousness I wouldn't really read anything into dreams, it's just your brain doing a bunch of bullshit while you sleep. I dreamt I was a USADA agent in a car chase with Brock Lesnar once, but I don't think it's very likely to happen.

Cards tell me.

Looking from above you will fall inlove.

@ironkhan57 she sounds like the woman of your dreams.

Continue working on bettering yourself and life in general. Find out your flaws and work on filling in your knowledge gaps when it comes to relationships. You will meet this woman, and your success will depend on prior preparation.

@Estemachine

Back