News ONE Infinity 1: Demetrious Johnson vs Adriano Moraes May 29 Official Discussion

Who Wins?

• Total voters
"Trading" MM for a dude who couldn't beat a single top 15 guy was a mistake.

It's hard to dispute it was a mistake but since he only fought three of the top 15, we can't know that he wouldn't have beaten any of the other twelve.

Yeah I think I read that somewhere. Oh yeah, EARLIER IN THIS THREAD
in the very first fucking reply no less

giphy.gif

Yeah I think I read that somewhere. Oh yeah, EARLIER IN THIS THREAD

in the very first fucking reply no less

giphy.gif
Give me a break. I replied to another thread titled "Mighty Mouse is back, will fight for ONE Championship Flyweight Title in April" before it was merged with this. Thanks for acting like dicks for no reason.

Give me a break. I replied to another thread titled "Mighty Mouse is back, will fight for ONE Championship Flyweight Title in April" before it was merged with this. Thanks for acting like dicks for no reason.
i'm sorry

tenor.gif

Look, as a guy that doesn't watch much ONE FC, but analyses TF out of MMA, Moraes has been on my radar for quite some time. For, not only the split decisions, but 2 out of 3 of those losses were avenged! So THAT counts for something huge! ('Cause the only people he's lost to are beasts themselves) But to pick against DJ is just a very... Unnecessary thing to do. And to bet against him is not something anybody should be comfortable doing, right now. As DJ should be considered Top 5, if not top 3, in the world right now at Flyweight.

No testing in OneFC. He better watch out.

Look, as a guy that doesn't watch much ONE FC, but analyses TF out of MMA, Moraes has been on my radar for quite some time. For, not only the split decisions, but 2 out of 3 of those losses were avenged! So THAT counts for something huge! ('Cause the only people he's lost to are beasts themselves) But to pick against DJ is just a very... Unnecessary thing to do. And to bet against him is not something anybody should be comfortable doing, right now. As DJ should be considered Top 5, if not top 3, in the world right now at Flyweight.
Demetrius Johnson? He's top 1 at Flyweight.

Dj will try to make a new "10 belts" photo but with One.

The guy he is fighting is the best possible opponent he could get in ONE. Only 3 losses and all by split decision.
So once DJ likely wins he's basically done in ONE in terms of competitive fights?

So once DJ likely wins he's basically done in ONE in terms of competitive fights?
It's an MMA league. There are constantly new contenders being churned.

Not to mention, DJ has the option of moving up a weight class and fighting the top guys there: Bibiano Fernandes, Kevin Belingon, John Lineker..

It's an MMA league. There are constantly new contenders being churned.

Not to mention, DJ has the option of moving up a weight class and fighting the top guys there: Bibiano Fernandes, Kevin Belingon, John Lineker..

I'd love to see a co-promotion with Rizin, but I can't see One doing that. DJ Vs Manel Kape could be fun.

I'm sorry as well

<DCrying>

ONE should give him a trophy instead of the belt after winning the grandprix, too much confusion there.

Moraes is a good fighter, very strong BJJ fundamentals, and his "loss" to Geje is probably the worst decision in One FC history

I'd love to see a co-promotion with Rizin, but I can't see One doing that. DJ Vs Manel Kape could be fun.
Chatri Sityodtong has said in the past that the only co-promotion he'd be interested in is with the UFC. So, no co-promotion from ONE ever, basically.
ONE should give him a trophy instead of the belt after winning the grandprix, too much confusion there.
Is it, though? ONE never said the grand prix was for the flyweight championship.

Chatri Sityodtong has said in the past that the only co-promotion he'd be interested in is with the UFC. So, no co-promotion from ONE ever, basically.

Is it, though? ONE never said the grand prix was for the flyweight championship.
I never knew it, but still Moraes should be in the grandprix.

I thought winning the grandprix will make you the Champion of the division.

Back