News ONE charging $40 for next weeks Friday Fights 46

The Amazon Prime thingy was a genius idea what happened?
I love One but im not paying more $20

Darn it, baht train must be drying up with all the finishes every week

There may be some confusion here.

I think the ONE on Prime Friday night fights (eastern standard time) are still free with amazon prime. I think the original post in this thread is referring to the ONE Friday fights that appear early morning eastern standard time. They are two separate types of cards. It's easy to confuse the two.

Perhaps someone with further knowledge will clarify.

In your headline did you mean to say Friday Fights 46 instead of Friday Night?

Of the 3 events I see up under Watch Events it's only the Friday 46 that is PPV (no mma on the card again) and yes it's a Fri Morn. One FN 18 and One 165 do not mention ppv but they also don't mention "How to Watch".

<Neil01>

Last edited:
i would've bought if it wasn't so damn early in the morning, and if i already knew that the judges wouldn't have screwed over some fighters. felt like tawanchai has lost twice now. smokin jo and superbon won IMO.

I never understood why ONE Friday Fights were free to watch on Youtube in the first place, but going from that to 40 bucks is absolutely insane
The trick is to get you hooked with either a super-low price or even completely free. Then you won't be able to resist when they stand charging a real price.

It's an old drug dealer stratagem. So, I've heard, anyway.

Gladly take that over the fucking insanity UFC charges these days. I miss the free fights but 40 bucks ain't the worst

Back