ONE Championship, betting thread, One FC

I'm on Moraes for 5U at +105 (Down to -115) and Cerilli for 2U +170 (Down to +115)

Also have Buchecha in some side bets at -450 and im on this LFA/One FC parlay for -120 2U

*Might add to Moraes after Buchecha and Cerilli fights.

View attachment 939818

Missed on Cerilli but my parlay hit... just need Moraes to win now and I'm looking great!

Moraes -180 after rd 1. DJ did well causing damage off his back though.

dunno why moraes stopped wrestling he was having massive success

Moraes got tired after Round 2 and got finished in Round 4...

Seems like I'm losing on EVERY non-UFC event lately.

There was live bet for the Moraes/Johnson fight, but it was impossible to get a bet in, so I couldn't hedge when Moraes was tired and was -300.

damn impressive DJ. He lost the first two rounds but came back.

Had a free bet to use on Draft Kings, pretty small but a win is a win and I'm happy for DJ :D felt he'd take over if he could survive the beginning, Moraes cuts too much weight to fight a 5 rd fight against DJ I thought.

Screenshot_20220827-004231.jpg

Well f**k... what a win for Demetrious tho, in that fashion also lol

I had no bets on the card but it was a fun one to watch. I think Amazon and ONE have something good here with MMA and MT kickboxing. There was a lot of action compared to so many UFC cards. Let's hope it continues.

@Stat_Collector I trust you with wrestling. What do you think of this Batradz Gazzaev character who's fighting Reug Reug. Looks like two guys who both enjoy being the hammer to me. Reug Reug is a pretty massive underdog. Batradz seems to have a wrestling background but I can't find much to suggest his pedigree is anything special. He's getting guys to the ground in the fights I've seen but their TDD is absolute dogshit and he looks like he just shoots basic doubles to me.

Back