Ok, let's face it, I suck a$$ at MMA betting. I am at 0-3 so far

Lawler over Askren was not a bad bet in retrospect. I would agree that the other two were bad bets.

you've made three bets you have absolutely no idea whether you suck or not. don't worry about the money at first, treat it as paying for your education. start taking it seriously when you have a decent amount of data to look back on.

I don't bet big amounts but I made about £200 in Feb using your predictions on your site to help me decide on my own bets so I just thought I would say thanks a lot my dude keep doing your thing

Lawler over Askren was not a bad bet in retrospect. I would agree that the other two were bad bets.

I can understand why you would say that for Hunt, but really, Woodley at -170 against anyone is a bad bet for you? Are you not a little biased in hindsight?

I can understand why you would say that for Hunt, but really, Woodley at -170 against anyone is a bad bet for you? Are you not a little biased in hindsight?

Well I was on Usman at +160 for a medium sized bet. So obviously I think Woodley at -170 is a bad bet. I think the fight played out in showing that Woodley at -170 would clearly be the wrong side. There were several reasonings for it that was discussed in the thread pre-fight.

Well I was on Usman at +160 for a medium sized bet. So obviously I think Woodley at -170 is a bad bet. I think the fight played out in showing that Woodley at -170 would clearly be the wrong side. There were several reasonings for it that was discussed in the thread pre-fight.
Good call, happy for ya.
But I still maintain that anything up to -200 (or down to) for Woodley is pretty decent, especially against someone without KO power.

Good call, happy for ya.
But I still maintain that anything up to -200 (or down to) for Woodley is pretty decent, especially against someone without KO power.
KAMAL-USMAN-nice-face-punch-knockout-GIF-UFN-116.gif

Good call, happy for ya.

Would you play Woodley over Usman in a rematch at -200? Would you play Woodley over Colby at -200? I'm telling you, you will get burnt again with Woodley. Look at his career. He has not fought many wrestlers which is crazy at WW. He's undersized against a lot of these wrestlers. Most of them wrestled 174 and he was 165. You cannot afford to give up rounds easily to these forward pressing wrestlers.

Would you play Woodley over Usman in a rematch at -200? Would you play Woodley over Colby at -200? I'm telling you, you will get burnt again with Woodley. Look at his career. He has not fought many wrestlers which is crazy at WW. He's undersized against a lot of these wrestlers. Most of them wrestled 174 and he was 165. You cannot afford to give up rounds easily to these forward pressing wrestlers.
You bring valid points, man, no doubt.
I don't want to be that guy but the Woodley that showed up this w-e is not the same Woodley that fought, say, Till.
Yes, I would play "run rate" Woodley at -200 in a rematch against Usman and fuck yeah against Colby. With Colby the striking is literally not a threat at all. Usman is levels above Colby in every capacity, imo.

You bring valid points, man, no doubt.
I don't want to be that guy but the Woodley that showed up this w-e is not the same Woodley that fought, say, Till.
Yes, I would play "run rate" Woodley at -200 in a rematch against Usman and fuck yeah against Colby. With Colby the striking is literally not a threat at all. Usman is levels above Colby in every capacity, imo.
it was the same woodley that fought till, just this terrible tactic of waiting at the fence plays directly into usmans game, that is exactly where Usman wants you! It is quite absurd really that his corner has to tell Woodley to go forward, I mean they train with him every day havent they paid attention to his 4 fights before? Woodley's style of fighting would always be exposed by someone sooner or later. Against Wonderboy he had the threat of the takedown, against Usman he didn't so yeah he had a punchers' chance really. I would happily play Usman at -200 vs Woodley in the rematch.

Please look at his record instead of posting the one outlier.
Seen it. Also watched the fights believe it or not. Usman absolutely has ko power he just lacks some technique, killer instinct and aggressiveness with strikes.

Back