• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Spoilers Official Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion

About the gold bar glitch, I guess I didn't do it correctly where some people were able to grab 30 at a time but I can grab one in Limpany every few game days.

I bought a lock breaker, not sure when it'll come in handy but I gots it.

Just started chapter 3. While I don't usually mind riding, sometimes I wish there more fast travel.

The side missions for that French artist have terrible structure..

when you lead the guy to the boat and you get jumped by 3 guys armed with blades....
even when you manage to beat them , the police are instantly on you.

I bumped into a guy in Saint Denis and he pulled out a knife and started stabbing me. I didn't even retaliate and all of a sudden I had a bounty on my head. So dumb. I let them kill me so I wouldn't raise my bounty any higher and when I respawned it took away $135 from me. This flaw needs patching asap

I bumped into a guy in Saint Denis and he pulled out a knife and started stabbing me. I didn't even retaliate and all of a sudden I had a bounty on my head. So dumb. I let them kill me so I wouldn't raise my bounty any higher and when I respawned it took away $135 from me. This flaw needs patching asap
Ya same bumped into a guy he shoots me I punch him ran away and got a small bounty for assault.

I just murked the pervert gunsmith in Rhodes for the Lancaster Repeater and proceeded to use it to slaughter the incoming lawmen. And here I just spent $370 on fucking bounties. I’m done paying them.

Is the sawed off shotty the meta sidearm or is it the Schofield? Shottie with slugs has gotten me out of many a jam.

I think Rockstar needs to just be done altogether with the ride and talk segments. Between this and GTAV it feels so lame and tacked on that it's driving me nuts that they still do this crap. Have a fucking cutscene and get me where I need to go. And who talks this damn much?! We're driving halfway across LA or over a damn mountain, where are the uncomfortable silences?

Is the sawed off shotty the meta sidearm or is it the Schofield? Shottie with slugs has gotten me out of many a jam.
I use two sawed off with my dual holsters, super deadly as long as I don't have to face too many people

Loving playing around with the photo mode.View attachment 465729 View attachment 465731 View attachment 465733

Also, in case some didn't get the ultimate edition, there is a treasure in-game that you can accidentally find on your own, but if you have the UE, it gives you a printed map to start the hunt off with. I took a pic of mine in case anyone's interested.

View attachment 465735

Dammit had found that on my own already but didn't recognize it til I saw the opened lockbox, lol

I just murked the pervert gunsmith in Rhodes for the Lancaster Repeater and proceeded to use it to slaughter the incoming lawmen. And here I just spent $370 on fucking bounties. I’m done paying them.

Was he a pervert? When I played that random event it turned out he was mentally deranged and just couldn't let go of his son's death. Nothing about the other guys forced imprisonment was sexual in nature. Geniunley asking in case there are different story lines for those type of events.

So I came across a prisoner in shackles in the woods. I don't help him so he starts hobbling off. Thinking I'm smart, I lasso him and hogtie him. I plan to take him to the Sheriff in Valentine. We ride by someone who reports me for kidnapping. WTF. It's a prisoner in prison garb in shackles. So we get to Valentine and the law starts shooting at me. I hightail it out of there. I'm pissed at the prisoner now. Head to the nearest river and...

remove him from the horse at which point Arthur says, "You're going in the water!" So I dump the prisoner in the water while still hogtied. Didn't really feel bad watching him struggling and bob up and down a little. Then a spew of blood and he drifts downstream.

Don't escape prison next time. This ain't Shawshank Redemption.

wait, we can carry 2 sawed offs?

i've been dual wielding a mauser and volcanic, will have to try to loot a 2nd sawed off (and see what weapon bug that grants me this time) and try.

So I came across a prisoner in shackles in the woods. I don't help him so he starts hobbling off. Thinking I'm smart, I lasso him and hogtie him. I plan to take him to the Sheriff in Valentine. We ride by someone who reports me for kidnapping. WTF. It's a prisoner in prison garb in shackles. So we get to Valentine and the law starts shooting at me. I hightail it out of there. I'm pissed at the prisoner now. Head to the nearest river and...

remove him from the horse at which point Arthur says, "You're going in the water!" So I dump the prisoner in the water while still hogtied. Didn't really feel bad watching him struggling and bob up and down a little. Then a spew of blood and he drifts downstream.

Don't escape prison next time. This ain't Shawshank Redemption.

I saw 3 prisoners escape two lawmen by tricking them and grabbing their guns. They killed the cops and ran. I didn't know if I should let them go for being smart enough to pull that off, or kill them for killing the cops who were just doing their jobs. One of them even said "I can't believe that worked". I ended up killing them hoping it would raise my honor, it didn't tho.

Was he a pervert? When I played that random event it turned out he was mentally deranged and just couldn't let go of his son's death. Nothing about the other guys forced imprisonment was sexual in nature. Geniunley asking in case there are different story lines for those type of events.
I just assumed with them being Hicks and all.

It was the same for me. Just depends on your perspective.

wait, we can carry 2 sawed offs?

i've been dual wielding a mauser and volcanic, will have to try to loot a 2nd sawed off (and see what weapon bug that grants me this time) and try.
Yup, started with a volcanic and shotty, then noticed I had two (still dont get the storage system exactly, but wish I collect all these guns to sell, handguns should fit where cans and bottles do) so holstered them both, using deadeye with them to fire all 4 shots is like a cannon going off

Back