Official Nioh 2 Disc: PC & PS5 Collection launch 05 FEB 21!

They did a good job with that and listening to complaints from the demos. It's definitely more balanced than the first game and even the yokai skills aren't ridiculously overpowered like living weapon so they're fun to use without being complete cheese.
I haven’t even really messed with the yokai skills outside of burst counter. I get tunnel vision with melee in pretty much everything I play and neglect tons of skills lol.

I haven’t even really messed with the yokai skills outside of burst counter. I get tunnel vision with melee in pretty much everything I play and neglect tons of skills lol.
Yeah I'm the same. I either forget altogether or try to use them too often and get killed because I'm out of anima (the purple bar). lol

They nerfed the meta skill, the snake core, but Mezukis is actually the highest damaging one

Yeah I'm the same. I either forget altogether or try to use them too often and get killed because I'm out of anima (the purple bar). lol

Same with me
I barely use any items ever...aside from like healing or taking away statuses that deplete my HP

This game sucks! I mean it’s just too hard, it’s a wind up. Constantly killed by enemies off screen. I though games were supposed to be fun?

Yeah it’s definitely much tougher than nioh isn’t it?
I originally thought so for the first few missions but it turns out I just wasn't using the new mechanics properly. Now I actually think it's easier than the first but there's definitely a learning curve. Practice burst counters... they make the game so much easier. And they're fun.

Need help. Not sure what im missing. I can't complete any of the dojo missions , like the beginner ones. I go to each mission and nothing happens. No one to fight to complete the mission. I wouldn't care but I cant unlock some of the weapon skills since it tells me to complete the way of the warrior novice or something like that. Am I missing something or is there some sort of glitch on my end

Need help. Not sure what im missing. I can't complete any of the dojo missions , like the beginner ones. I go to each mission and nothing happens. No one to fight to complete the mission. I wouldn't care but I cant unlock some of the weapon skills since it tells me to complete the way of the warrior novice or something like that. Am I missing something or is there some sort of glitch on my end
You need to attune a skill with a skill point. Sometimes you have to consume a lock of hair to gain the point. It'll be in your inventory

I can’t stop using the axe in high stance. It’s too damn fun.

You need to attune a skill with a skill point. Sometimes you have to consume a lock of hair to gain the point. It'll be in your inventory

Yes I've already done that. Most of the skills say way of the warrior novice in red. I go to the dojo to complete that and other dojo missions but theres nothing in the missions to do.

Yes I've already done that. Most of the skills say way of the warrior novice in red. I go to the dojo to complete that and other dojo missions but theres nothing in the missions to do.
Ninja hair locks give ninja points and omnyo give magic points. If you've done this and attuned a skill and still have no one to fight, then your game is glitches. Did you walk around the outside area of the dojo? Sometimes enemies don't spawn till you do.

Last edited:
Ninja hair locks give ninja points and only give magic points. If you've done this and attuned a skill and still have no one to fight, then your game is glitches. Did you walk around the outside area of the dojo? Sometimes enemies don't spawn till you do.

Yeah did that. That's what I was afraid of. I'm familiar with the process having played the first Nioh. That's really gonna suck if I have to start all over

Yeah did that. That's what I was afraid of. I'm familiar with the process having played the first Nioh. That's really gonna suck if I have to start all over
Sometimes there is no one to fight and simply attuning the skill is enough. Did you try talking to the dojo master after picking the skill?

I can’t stop using the axe in high stance. It’s too damn fun.
Yeah axe is awesome. Did entire first playthrough with it. My go to combo was

Low stance: square + square + square,
Flux,
High stance: square + square + heaven and earth,
Yokai ability
= no can defend

Yeah axe is awesome. Did entire first playthrough with it. My go to combo was

Low stance: square + square + square,
Flux,
High stance: square + square + heaven and earth,
Yokai ability
= no can defend
I need to mess with Flux more. I’ve mostly just been using the high stance combo with low thrown in for faster enemies.

I need to mess with Flux more. I’ve mostly just been using the high stance combo with low thrown in for faster enemies.
Flux is really easy once you get used to it and you can regain a lot of ki pretty quickly. The secret is just to switch stances after every couple hits. Flux 2 is even better but it's too hard to pull off for me. I don't have the dexterity.

Back