Official Mortal Kombat 11 Diskussion *NEW POLL*

Your top two of the MK11 DLC roster are:

• Total voters
I wish.

Mercy is the same as it was in MK3, but you get a little life back this time. I'm sure there's no animalities, lol.

Some intros.

MK11.jpg

Going to pin this for our MK Kommunity at midnight of launch. Aleks, you have hosting honours; I'd like to give co-hosting honours to Fury with your approval, as you two have carried the water uphill to our village here. Let me know if you want a poll added (question of your or Fury's choosing), OP beefed up, or what have you. I want this smashing 1000 posts.

@Aleksandar Stojkovic
cc: @Crimson Fury

Guess what, DLC leaked since switch version was available for downloading.

Shang Tsung
Joker
Sheeva
Terminator
Ash from Evil Dead series
Fujin
Nightwolf
Sindel
Spawn

I wanted atleast DLC to be suprice but obviously that joy was ruined.
I believe its true because roaster was 100% true aswell with steam trophies

Some of those are probably fake. Remember that they did the same thing with Injustice 2 (Shaggy and Scooby Doo were in the files).

stWPYaR.png

I hope it’s fake ughhh

I'll take Nightwolf and Spawn.

Sucks that the chests in the Krypt give you random loot.

Here's Mercy.

So thats how krypt works? So far you can get items for characters? Wonderin about intro, fatalities and other things.

Btw top 3 easily

I just got my copy. The game looks and plays fantastic. Any MK fan and also any believer in the Just Bleed God should get it ;)

It has begun

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190421-084125_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190421-084125_Gallery.jpg
    739.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
This game should have dropped over the weekend. Still don’t know why some publishers don’t understand this

Seems like there's some intro dialogue with Fujin.

vs_FRO_b02503="Fujin?!Ikilledyou!"
vs_FUJ_c02503="Youwoulddobetter,spittinginthewind."
vs_FRO_d02503="I'llspitonyourgrave."

xGKv3XA.png

Nintendo Switch gameplay, looks really nice

Think I might double dip PS4+Switch. Maybe even PC too lol

I’m expecting the online to be a shit show on the Switch. It doesn’t have a Ethernet port and so you have to hope your opponent bought an adapter and is using one.

So apparently Jax arcade ending got the salt right crowd mad as fuck<{MingNope}>

Back