Multiplatform Official Call of Duty: Vanguard/Warzone Disc. **S5 is LIVE

New Godzilla bundle is live and Daniel has a crazy-nice Japanese-American kit available. First ever Legendary b/p is out for the Armaguerra 43 (dark, reaper vibes), to include subdued calling card and emblem too – no cartoonish stuff and reasonably priced.

Overclocked has also been rotated back in for no killsteak play + HP buff for more tactical response windows – a favourite mode of mine alongside old-school Prop Hunt. Anyone remember that? Good times.

Interesting question. So, short answer is we don't know. Big announcements for WZ2 have been rumoured for Summer Game Fest (May/June) and Gamescom in August. All kit previous to MWII (VG and older) have been confirmed gone. As with WZ1, IW being behind the project as well as MWII makes for reasonable questions around how much they'll be coalescing the two. Plenty of people reckon WZ a balancing mess with having to accommodate every Duty instalment so maybe a lesson in separation has been learnt and WZ2 will very much be its own thing. Rumours are IW is going to be shaking up BR with WZ2 to include a sandbox mode so I'm pumped to see what's coming down.
Yeah I'm definitely excited for the sandbox mode, I want to try a search n destroy mode with armor. I love Search especially when both teams are shit talking lol. But the super fast ttk with the guns gets really old sometimes.

Also I'm definitely not gonna grind any mw2 weapons until we get confirmation on wz2, so hopefully by the time it's out we know what's what.

Yeah I'm definitely excited for the sandbox mode, I want to try a search n destroy mode with armor. I love Search especially when both teams are shit talking lol. But the super fast ttk with the guns gets really old sometimes.

Also I'm definitely not gonna grind any mw2 weapons until we get confirmation on wz2, so hopefully by the time it's out we know what's what.
SnD with plates sounds cool, brother; I'm down. No mode brings the trash-talk like SnD and especially if someone is running shotgun class, ha. 100.

SnD with plates sounds cool, brother; I'm down. No mode brings the trash-talk like SnD and especially if someone is running shotgun class, ha. 100.
Whoever runs a 725 or the as val is bitch made lol, I only pick them if my hand is forced by the other team.

Been playing a lot of Overclocked since they rotated it in and some dudes this morning were running akimbo on gold Double Barrels. Mode's HP buff feels all but zeroed out by how hard those things pelt; in killcam, their aim was plainly off-mark but still binned me even if a pen shot from behind map collateral. Weak sauce.

XP event is live:

S3 Reloaded update is live.

New VG MP map out (Sphere), new store swag (3 bundles to include sick Beatrice pack), and slotting for perk classes 1 and 3 have undergone somewhat major changes so update your loadouts to reactivate perks where applicable.

For WZ, WPNs have seen pass for rebalancing amongst other things:

Clan Challenges have been introduced. My clan's challenge is currently 2000 h/shots within 5d before next, for example.

New WZ map incoming with S4 VG launch:

Rumour is Rebirth Island to become battlegrounds for a zombies BR mode.

More incoming with S4:

Trailer for VG/WZ season 4 Mercenaries of Fortune just launched; looks like a lot of fun with Ezio AC vibes, lol:

New WZ map looking great and more urban assault:

All this coming 22 June – tomorrow.

Just a Duty community consensus that S4 is getting mad love – with Dutyheads broadly saying WZ is better than ever with the new Fortune's Keep map and various DMG passes, updates. Hop in and check it out if you haven't in a while.

Looks like the NZ-41 with BV barrel is back on top for WZ meta, which was previously ousted by the STG.

I just wanted to say fortune's keep is awesome much much better than rebirth Island which was dominated by the tower and prison both of which I didn't like tbh.

I just wanted to say fortune's keep is awesome much much better than rebirth Island which was dominated by the tower and prison both of which I didn't like tbh.
Agreed. It's been so much fun. I also love the new MP USS Texas 1945 map. Maps in VG wreck MW 2019 at this point, Mayhem and all.

This, lol:

New Famine bundle that just dropped for the Horsemen of the Apocalypse series is absolutely menacing. Definitely getting attention in the Dutyverse.

Grey has a great vid on it as usual. Enjoy:

Back