NHL 2019-2020 Season Discussion: Anybody's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every L gets us closer (hopefully)
giphy.gif

Preds get 5 goals in the 2nd period in Detroit...
<{JustBleed}>

Athletic hit piece on the NHL.

Athletic hit piece on the NHL.

Pretty much the norm in any hockey town. You need to have pretty well-off parents to succeed in hockey, and those are the ones who love the nose candy and E. Painkillers are probably a lot bigger than anyone wants to talk about too.

McHatty tonight in Anaheim including this beaut:

M4iAad5.gif

Nothing better than watching those putrid Ducks get spit roasted. Dallas Eakins being behind the bench is the cherry on top.

Lmao at cherry getting fired

Didn't expect that one, but good riddance. His brain was half mush already anyway. Though I will miss his mispronouncing every name and rambling on in barely coherent, run-on sentences.

Didn't expect that one, but good riddance. His brain was half mush already anyway. Though I will miss his mispronouncing every name and rambling on in barely coherent, run-on sentences.
He was entertaining at the very least

I kind of agreed with his sentiment, he was just too specific. People today in general don't care about vets, outside of social media. But Sportsnet must have thought "Better nip this in the bud, who knows what he'll say next".

I didn't expect Cherry's downfall to be due to poppies.

Not that I wanted to see Cherry go out like that, but a big part of me is glad hes gone.

Curious who replaces him.

Crosby out at least six weeks, oof

Blackhawks are .500 now, which I guess is good all things considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back