NHL 2019-2020 Season Discussion: Anybody's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, Oilers actually won a trade with Neal. Calgary got rid of him way too easily

tumblr_pn2xr6g1gH1qzwf5ho1_500.gif

Cucks off to a better start than I expected. Excellent.gif

Wife is a Bruins fan so I have to watch this Devils game, Jersey looks baaad. Seemed like they were starting to get things together.

Wife is a Bruins fan so I have to watch this Devils game, Jersey looks baaad. Seemed like they were starting to get things together.

Yea I thought they might be a contender this year during the off season for some reason. Poor pk. Gonna be the new jason arnott of this era and play for half the nhl before his career is done

Yes we Kane.

These threads barely move until playoff time lol.

McDavid is out of control.

That Pasta guy is pretty good in Boston.

Yes we Kane.

These threads barely move until playoff time lol.
Yeah, I didn't even bother making the new one this year, I'm sure we'll heat up at the Trade Deadline. We've lost some good posters over the years, NHL isn't as whacky as the NFL so it's harder to find drama.

Yeah, I didn't even bother making the new one this year, I'm sure we'll heat up at the Trade Deadline. We've lost some good posters over the years, NHL isn't as whacky as the NFL so it's harder to find drama.

GOAT.. fight me about it

lol, who are you gonna lose to in the Finals this season?
NO ONE!

Cause they won't have the curse of some Make-A-Wish dying kid to force the league to have the other team win.

the 10 minute delay at the end of the Pens/Bolts game over a goal/non-goal pending 'video review' from
some shithole 'command center' somewhere in a place no one cares about
is the kind of thing that will kill this sport just like it's fucked NFL and other sports.
let the ref's call on the ice stand ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back