NFL/Rasslin' billionaire heir praises the UFC; CM Punk to join AEW?

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Update - CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk!

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/01/all-elite-wrestling-files-for-new-trademark-650129/

***************************************************************************************************************

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahid_Khan

The father and son Shahid and Tony Khan duo are billionaires who own the NFL Jacksonville Jaguars and a Premiere League team in the U.K. Tony is heavily involved in the new Rasslin' promotion AEW.

Shahid-Khan-With-His-Son-Tony-Khan-compressed.jpg

Last edited:
They’re lettin anyone be billionaires these days for ducks sake

Jags moving to London in a few years, you heard it here first.

It is indeed, we should have a bracket of the most powerful mustaches. Even though we all know Don Frye would win by sub everytime.

That looks like one of those tricky genies or the movie about the devil with the guy from tarzan where you make a wish to be a billionaire but you turn in that goofball and have to wish your way out again into another ironic interpretation of your wish

Funny seeing Fullham being called a premier league team

Yeah and CM Punk is a UFC main card fighter

They should. UFC does pro-wrestling’s formula better than pro-wrestling now.

The father and son Shahid and Tony Khan duo are billionaires who own the NFL Jacksonville Jaguars and a Premiere League team in the U.K.

Well in May they won't own a Premier League team in England, they'll own a Championship team in England.
The beauty or promotion and relegation which is something Americans can't understand.

He wasn't really praising the UFC either just promoting some fake wrestling by name dropping the UFC.

It must be nice to be born into money like this kid, Props to him for doing what he loves, Id probably buy out some Wrestling orgs to just for fun if I had a few billion to throw around, Id also try and own my favorite sports teams too or buy one seems fun

It must be nice to be born into money like this kid, Props to him for doing what he loves, Id probably buy out some Wrestling orgs to just for fun if I had a few billion to throw around, Id also try and own my favorite sports teams too or buy one seems fun

He works around the clock if you believe what he says. He is making money and putting his education to good use instead of being a trust fund brat. AEW seems to be a concept that took a lot of planning, and not just a vanity project. Good for him if true.

Back