New Tesla Model S

DaleBoca

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Screen_Shot_2021_01_27_at_3.26.14_PM.0.png

Screen_Shot_2021_01_27_at_3.27.40_PM.png

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...-s-redesign-plaid-mile-range-interior-refresh
EsxXjKHVEAAFaHQ

Starting around 80k for the LR, which gives you 412 miles of range and does 0-60 in 3.1

The plaid does 0-60 in 1.9 seconds...

As a petrol head I hate everything about this car and what it represents. (I don't care about the environment)

But fucking hell they are fast, not Porsche Turbo fast but fast.

Could never drive an electric motor though.

I don't see the gear shift

As a petrol head I hate everything about this car and what it represents. (I don't care about the environment)

But fucking hell they are fast, not Porsche Turbo fast but fast.

Could never drive an electric motor though.

What Porsche does 0-100 under 2 seconds?

The interior looks like it was designed by Nintendo. They need to hire better interior designers.

What Porsche does 0-100 under 2 seconds?
No car does 0-60 in under 2 seconds. This is claimed time, until it does it int he real world on real surfaces then it's BS

The Porsche Turbo S consistently runs under 2.5 0-60 in all weather conditions on all surfaces. It also does the 1/4 in 10.1 in multiple weather conditions.

The 918 does 0-60 in 2.1 confirmed in real world.

I only care what a car does in real world because to many manufacturers make claims that aren't true.

No car does 0-60 in under 2 seconds. This is claimed time, until it does it int he real world on real surfaces then it's BS

The Porsche Turbo S consistently runs under 2.5 0-60 in all weather conditions on all surfaces. It also does the 1/4 in 10.1 in multiple weather conditions.

The 918 does 0-60 in 2.1 confirmed in real world.

I only care what a car does in real world because to many manufacturers make claims that aren't true.

Roadstar comes out this year apparently so we'll have to see, but so far Tesla has delivered on most of their promises.

I love my Tesla Model 3 but shit, I just may have to get a Model S in a few years. 0-60 in 3.1 and I can seat 5 and it has 400 mile range?

Fuck Tesla and their over bought company. Elon musk is the anti christ also. Watch, if given power he will install chips in all of and give us the mark of the beast. Mark my words, guy is the anti christ.

Fuck Tesla and their over bought company. Elon musk is the anti christ also. Watch, if given power he will install chips in all of and give us the mark of the beast. Mark my words, guy is the anti christ.

I thought you'd love Tesla your 4'11 ass could even get into one with out needing a step ladder.

Real bold styling changes

tenor.gif

P.s. Its unfortunate manufacturers can't trust the public with the futuristic steering wheels. They always go back to round for production.

Back