***NBA Thread - All Hail Giannis***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Simmons is a bitch and the Sixers should call his bluff and let him rot.

i dont care for ben simmons, but I cant blame him. He got called out by everybody and he seems like a total diva to begin with. In his shoes, Id want the fuck out of there to escape the embarrassment of my playoffs too. Now sixers need to just accept the reality that youre not getting a kings ransom for him and just tell teams to bid amongst themselves and take best offer.

Thing is Ben is not helping himself at all either.
Entire league now are like "...this dudes toxic...do we want this here"

Like even if Dame or Beal become available...at that point no one is gonna want to throw those guys on an unproven Ben Simmons whose sat and wants to only play in California.
Plus you have clutch lurking there to fuck it up.

Legit died of laughter when I heard of John wall for Simmons....if only Daryl could go back in time and do harden for Simmons they'd probably have an ECF appearance at least by now.

I mean is he really gonna miss more games than last season?
First thought was that it might serve as quality load management for Flat but I’m pretty sure it extends throughout the yoffs. Nuts gonna strategically tank for a low seed so they get Flat for 4/7 games lol

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/nba-anti-vaxxers-covid-1231988/
Irving, who serves as a vice president on the executive committee of the players’ union, recently started following and liking Instagram posts from a conspiracy theorist who claims that “secret societies” are implanting vaccines in a plot to connect Black people to a master computer for “a plan of Satan.” This Moderna microchip misinformation campaign has spread across multiple NBA locker rooms and group chats, according to several of the dozen-plus current players, Hall-of-Famers, league executives, arena workers and virologists interviewed for this story over the past week.

<Grimes01>

Letterman Trolling KD is the highlight of the Offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back