News Muhammad Mokaev vs Manel Kape official for UFC 304 in Manchester on July 27

Who wins?

• Total voters
Good fight. Kape is the first guy with real KO power that Mokaev will have fought.

That being said, I think his pace and relentless pressure will see him through the test and he'll go on to fight for the belt.

Kape is a pullout merchant. I won't believe it until they both walk into the cage.
Not really. He’s technically only actually pulled out of the Nicolau fight recently. Unless you want to count the weight miss where his opponent declined and his drug test issue as pull outs. Bontorin x2, Pantoja, Perez, Figuieredo, and KKF have all pulled out against him though.

This fight feels like it’s prime to be a stinker. Both guys are susceptible to be slow paced and low output, just in different ways.

I've just never been able to care about flyweight despite bantamweight being my favourite division

Very exciting, yet another banger to add to the card I really can't imagine happening when scheduled.

If Nicolau can get Kape down then surely Mokaev will as well.

Kape better start that weight cut transition. Don't wanna see him pull out again.

Two pretty unlikeable fighters. Will root for Mokaev because I respect his activity. Kape talked all that shit just to miss weight.

My prediction; Kape misses weight and calls out some LHW on the card

Kai continues to duck Kape.

This is a much better matchup anyways.

Back