Media Muay thai flow padwork for one of my up and coming fighters.

You guys seen very happy in life. Glad to see that.

<JonesLaugh>

I'm always impressed with your leg dexterity. Apart from throwing kicks for 20 years straight what's a good cheat code to getting that type of dexterity ASAP

Yeah i have everything i need at home, to stay in amazing shape. How so?
I thought these guys were training at your home gym. This is a karate school. Basically I now know which city you are from. Not that I know what it is, it's all Norway to me.

OP doing a good job trying to get Dana to see his fighters.

Incoming $5/$5 contract coming in the DMs

I'm going to yell at you to keep your hands up, because that's what my coach always does

I sparred Alex Pereira last night. I dont bother posting it in Heavies thread though cause I dont chase attention like some old tuktuk fighter.
Please tell me you went easy on him and didn't hurt him bro.

I think this Frode loser fantasizes about being in the UFC so he posts his shitty videos here for attention
It seems like the dad who was never good enough in a sport, so trains his son that will equally be the same, thinking he knows it all without real coaching

I know you guys are flaming him for posting in teh youeffsee forum, but it’s crazy Frode and I were posting and training so far back and now we’re coaching a new generation of young glassy eyed degenerates

I thought these guys were training at your home gym. This is a karate school. Basically I now know which city you are from. Not that I know what it is, it's all Norway to me.

No man. I do my own training at home. I train seven days a week. But not i coach only 2-3 days a week.

There is a gym about 45 min drive from where i live. There was a old karate dojo that have been there since the mid 90s. But they wanted to expand into becoming a place with more styles.

So they invited me to start training people in muay thai there. That was 3 years ago. And last year, one of my guys went to Oslo to compete in the Norwegian muay thai Championship. In heavy weight class.

He came back as the Norwegian Championship. Won by knockout from lowkicks.

Now we are sending 5 more people into flight in June.

I know you guys are flaming him for posting in teh youeffsee forum, but it’s crazy Frode and I were posting and training so far back and now we’re coaching a new generation of young glassy eyed degenerates

Yeah times flies my friend

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehuff
Back