• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mousasi just got tired of being ducked by everyone in UFC.

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Even Anthony johnson duck him.

https://www.mmamania.com/2016/11/29...-risky-gegard-mousasi-interim-title-fight-mma

There is nothing in UFC for the Moose, he already wipe the flor with most of them.

UEhUSC1.jpg

That bloodstain looks like a lipstick kiss:

Kiss_Mark_Emoji.png

Always a fan and respect his decision to leave. I will be cheering for him when he fights for the Bellator strap.

I think Moose didnt feel the love he deserved from the owners. These new owners are morons sorry to say

I think Moose didnt feel the love he deserved from the owners. These new owners are morons sorry to say

They probably have no idea who he is and what he has accomplished.

There's nothing to prove in beating the likes of Bisping. Can't wait to see him in Rizin too

I don't think he did anything to earn a title shot IMO. He wasn't patient enough. A couple more fights, maybe early next year, he would have had a shot. Called out Romero or Jacare. I would have loved to see him fight Romero.

Always a fan and respect his decision to leave. I will be cheering for him when he fights for the Bellator strap.

Who is his competition? Bader? I like that Bellator is turning into an organization that isn't full of B squaters. Mousasi is a great acquisition. I don't think he will ever win a ufc title though given how inconsistent he is. Glad he won the Hall rematch.

looking back on the first half of the year, I can say the only good decision WME made was signing Gaethje.

Anthony Johnson ducking Mousasi lol

Mousasi ducked Rockhold, actually.

Not sure I agree or follow this rational? Mousasi got sick of waiting for a title shot. Didn't Bisping go a decade plus waiting for a title shot and only got one because of a injury last minute? Mousasi lost to Hall or otherwise, he would have been in for a shot by now. He is a good fighter, very well rounded but, he just isn't selling enough to capture enough attention to jump the line in contention. No doubt, he will own it in bellator. Lets enjoy that.

Anthony Johnson ducking Mousasi lol

Mousasi ducked Rockhold, actually.

Sadly, I don't know whether that is true but, I thought rockhold was holding out for a title shot or something else. I think Rochold or Romero would have been a great fight had he stayed put. Some of these fighters need better management. Bellator is barely a step above Elite.

Sadly, I don't know whether that is true but, I thought rockhold was holding out for a title shot or something else. I think Rochold or Romero would have been a great fight had he stayed put. Some of these fighters need better management. Bellator is barely a step above Elite.
UFC offered him a fight against Rockhold and instead he signed with Bellator. Some fighters just don't care about glory.

^^^^^^
It's crazy that people actually think this way

You can use logic or rational with stupid. Bisping is hated yet, people feel something for him. Hardcore fans give a damn about 'the Moose' and know about his history. The mainstream/casual fan doesn't give a fuck. If he fought on a tv card, people would watch but, a lot of casuals have no clue who he is and yet, tons of casuals know who Bisping is. I think commentating has a lot to do with it, the fact he had a decent push especially through UK, Tuf, and several good fights win or lose. It blows me away how often he gets slept on as a good fighter. Romero is a scary fight. Robert is a good fight IMO and more competitive. I think Romero catches him in a flash or gets stopped or loses a decision by Cardio Machine-Count. Before Saturday, everyone had Romero by run away but, Bisping picked Robert on gas tank alone. Neither was highly impressive outside Robert showing hard with the knee injury. Curious, if he could have finished had he been fine.

but its a job to these guys and bellator pays quite well (and allows sponsors)

I read one article but it didn't mention how much money signed for in Bellator or how much money he was offered by the UFC. Does anyone know?

Back