Moore, Duarte, Ricehouse, Evangelista

I feel like Evangelista, Duarte and Ricehouse should of all been given a UFC shot.

I personally thought Duarte should have been given a go. He arguably won the Couture fight, and he looked much improved from previous losses.

The ufc not signing duarte and ricehouse surprised me. If those guys pick up a couple wins on the indy's they will def be signed. I think getting submitted in 26 seconds in his last fight hurt moore. Evangelista, while going 7-2-1 nc had a good record, losing to noons and masvidal probably put doubt in the ufc's mind about whether he can hang. He's won 1 since, I say he gets one more pick him up.

Another one to look up is James "intensity" Terry. Went 6-4 in strikeforce, but all 4 losses by decision, and last 2 were split decisions,

The ufc not signing duarte and ricehouse surprised me. If those guys pick up a couple wins on the indy's they will def be signed. I think getting submitted in 26 seconds in his last fight hurt moore. Evangelista, while going 7-2-1 nc had a good record, losing to noons and masvidal probably put doubt in the ufc's mind about whether he can hang. He's won 1 since, I say he gets one more pick him up.

Another one to look up is James "intensity" Terry. Went 6-4 in strikeforce, but all 4 losses by decision, and last 2 were split decisions,

Yeah but james terry just lost on a small show. Which hurts him a lot.

Tyler Stinson is another guy that got left out.
WSOF should sign these guys. Id be interested in them fighting each other. Moore vs Stinson... any combination of evangelista, duarte, and ricehouse

Back