• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Mokaev calls out Sean O malley

As talented as Mokaev is he really does need more professional experience before facing a fighter like O'Malley who has been at this for nearly ten years.

O'Mallet doesn't want any of that smoke.

Will be interesting to see who's carcass they dig up for his next fight though, he needs a name fight... A winnable one.
Unless I’m mistaken, Dana said after his last fight they’d have to pay O’Malley. If they are paying him a good purse they are going to expect him to fight ranked opponents. It’s sink or swim time, imo. The freebies are a thing of the past.

<Grimes01>
Mokaev beats him tomorrow, without even allowing his hand to heal, I'd wager his mother hits harder than 1'Malley

The kid is only twenty-one so you can expect big improvements from him fight to fight. His MMA game is still quite raw even though the requisite talent to be a champion is clearly there.

I would like to see Mokaev continue to develop his striking and fight another unranked opponent in the Flyweight division. I don't anticipate he will be able to make Flyweight for anymore than another year or two.

lol UFC would never allow this fight to happen

It would look like David vs Goliath. I like mokaev but he needs to concentrate on fighters I’m his own weight class first. He’s only got 1 win after all

He said he wanted Tim Elliott before, that one makes more sense.

While Pimblett and O'Malley want to fight cans till they're 40 for championship pay real men like Mokaev emerge and dominate without crying about money.

Sean is talented but he needs to fight and beat legit competition if he doesn’t want to be another Roger Huerta.

Back