2020 MLB Regular Season Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s an insane contract, goddamn. Cangels better go sign ryu and madbum now or some shit.

Largest contracts in sports history:

Giancarlo Stanton: $325 mill
Gerrit Cole: $324 mill

Both MLB. Both Yankees players.
If Cole ends up like Stanton the entire Bronx will burn Yankee stadium to the ground.

Dodgers still doing nothing. Smh.

Seeing the Dodgers pivoting to MadBum. Would seriously LOL if MadBum and Muncy are in the same clubhouse.

Yankees rotation:

Cole
Severino
Paxton
Tanaka
Happ or Montgomery

<mma4>

They can still trade for a starter too.

Old enough to remember baseball players crying about shrinking contracts

Have the Mariners been sold and moved yet? No?

Fuck. I hope the Yankees become a flaming dumpster fire then, it's my only hope for baseball happiness. I love how Cole is getting this fat contract... do people not remember what a fucking tire fire he was in Pittsburgh? Or how Paxton became a tire fire himself last season?

Have the Mariners been sold and moved yet? No?

Fuck. I hope the Yankees become a flaming dumpster fire then, it's my only hope for baseball happiness. I love how Cole is getting this fat contract... do people not remember what a fucking tire fire he was in Pittsburgh? Or how Paxton became a tire fire himself last season?
He only had one good season in Pittsburg really, otherwise he was very mediocre.

The Yankees biggest problem will be if Sanchez, Stanton and Judge can stay healthy all year. Even if they do they're good for 600 K's combined. Situational hitting is a thing and if they all go cold at the same time they'll leave LeMahieu stranded on base all day every day.

Guess the White Sox aren't done

White Sox to acquire Nomar Mazara from Rangers
The Chicago White Sox are hoping a change of scenery will help Nomar Mazara find his game.

According to Evan Grant of the Dallas Morning News, the Texas Rangers agreed to trade the 24-year-old outfielder on Tuesday night. Outfield prospect Steele Walker is going to Texas in return.

Since debuting at age 21, Mazara has struggled living up to the incredible hype that preceded his MLB debut. In four seasons, he’s compiled a .261/.320/.435 batting line. More shockingly, he’s never hit more than 20 home runs despite possessing immense power. His season homer totals have been 20, 20, 20 and 19 in 2019.

Mazara should take over as Chicago’s every day right fielder.

apparently dodgers and angles both offered 8 years 300 million with deferrals.

Mets are pretty lucky they locked degrom down earlier this year before he saw what cole and Strasburg got . I wonder what syndergaard is gonna want in 2022.

Wow, Cangels doing work this offseason. Thought Rendon was going to the Dodgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back