• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Men are amazing"

Apparently if tik tok and youtube are to be believed, there is a general hatred for men in the US these days.

I disagree with the video though. Men aren't amazing. Some men are. Most humans are stupid pieces of shit, men and women included.

Apparently if tik tok and youtube are to be believed, there is a general hatred for men in the US these days.

I disagree with the video though. Men aren't amazing. Some men are. Most humans are stupid pieces of shit, men and women included.

lol very true.

Lol people are so tired of the whole poor wimenz mean mean men narrative that they are now starting to praise men?

Reminds me why anything opinion based in social media should be simply ignored.

Another pick me chick catering to incels who will never respect her..

Take everything said on social media with a grain of salt. Even if the idea align with yours, that doesn't mean it's genuine, it could just be grifters farming traffic.

Another pick me chick catering to incels who will never respect her..
Lol, my first thought was she's trying to be the next Pearl, and that get lonely-dude-seeking-confirmation-bias money.

Maybe she's sincere, though. In any case, some men are amazing; others aren't. Same could said of women.

water is wet, fire burns, and men are amazing

Theres a lot of men who are feeling very undervalued and underappreciated in our culture and it's a real problem. I personally never felt that way, but it seems to be a growing trend and there are lots of intelligent people speaking out about it. So I'm not sure why anyone on here is pretending it's just a social media phenomenon....

Last edited:
Theres a lot of men who are feeling very undervalued and underappreciated in our culture and it's a real problem. I personally never felt that way, but it seems to be a growing trend and there are lots of intelligent people speaking out about it. So I'm not sure why anyone on here is pretending it's just a social media phenomenon....
Happy wife, Happy life taken to the extreme

There does seem to be a good amount of negative descriptions said of men these days, with the list starting with toxic masculinity and going on from there. Nice to see a female in general thinking well of guys.

There is a word for everything being discussed in this thread.

Brainwashing.

Most people are very weak minded and just want to be told what to do so they don't have to think.
It is strange for that to overcome millions of years of biology, but here we are.

There is a word for everything being discussed in this thread.

Brainwashing.

Most people are very weak minded and just want to be told what to do so they don't have to think.
It is strange for that to overcome millions of years of biology, but here we are.
I'm not even sure what side of this discussion you're on, but either way your post makes no sense to me then.

What are you talking about??

Back