Memory chairs

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
You guys ever use memory chairs?

Like if I want to remember something like to bring the tires or whatever

I'll drag a kitchen chair and put it in the hallway or living room or really awkward place

Sometimes I move multiple chairs all over the place around the house just to remind me to do things

Sometimes I forget what they are though when my wife gets mad. She puts them back and steals my memories

How do you guys remember things

I just forget, then curse loudly whenever what I forgot becomes a problem. For example, my unpaid speeding ticket. Fuck.

lol, dude it doesnt have to be a chair, it can be anything... put a pen on the mat in front of the door of the house if youre trying not to forget sth to leave at home, or a scrap of paper on the floor of the bathroom, maybe in shape of what you need reminded...

lol, dude it doesnt have to be a chair, it can be anything... put a pen on the mat in front of the door of the house if youre trying not to forget sth to leave at home, or a scrap of paper on the floor of the bathroom, maybe in shape of what you need reminded...
Too easy to miss

You can't not see a chair

I'll hang something from the doorknob going into the garage. I guess that's basically the same thing.

No memory chair, use mnemonics ftw. Doesn't always work.

I have a memory foam bed so I can remember all the lasses I've conquered.
None.

c3257f6cb2f80d1a68fff38c6d27ee562c707e85.jpg

Back