MBS Temporary Suspension Extended by NSAC

TempleoftheDog

Close Enough for Rock and Roll
@Gold
Reaction score
Acid?

source.gif

I am not a doctor, I didn't google, so I am not familiar with what she got popped for, however it is somewhat interesting the NSAC suspension.

If they overturn the Holm fight to a NC, it leaves the door open for Holm to potentially get a TS after the dust settles. Not saying this will happen you just never know what the UFC will try and spin.

Sweet. Holm is back in the title picture!

She is going to get suspended if she didn't have a TUE.

Temporarily suspended pending further resolution. I don't think that's a particularly good or bad sign. She had the hearing today and they have not yet made their decision on it.
Which to me means she’s not obviously..not guilty. Who knows?

Considering she said all the paperwork, etc had been forwarded. If she was obviously not guilty they would probably have said so.

And I’m still trying to figure out why the NSAC is handing out suspensions.

Which to me means she’s not obviously..not guilty. Who knows?

Considering she said all the paperwork, etc had been forwarded. If she was obviously not guilty they would probably have said so.

And I’m still trying to figure out why the NSAC is handing out suspensions.
It would be a shame if she was suspended and NC'd for this. But as you said, if she did have all the paperwork as she said, then I feel like we wouldn't be here.

Having said that, very much seems like she's getting it for a clerical error. There's obvious reason why stimulants are banned, but at the same time, on the scale of banned substances and why they would be in you, this is probably the biggest ratio of "not all that helpful" vs "why would this be in you?"

Back