Movies Matt Reeves' THE BATMAN v.3 (First Look at Robert Pattinson as Bruce Wayne; Official Logo Revealed)

How do you feel about Robert Pattinson as the new Batman

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't know what you mean in that post.
<{vega}>
guess that makes two of us since i don’t see the connection between scenes in The Lighthouse & this Batman movie

Peter Sarsgaard said:
“Matt directing this Batman [is exciting]. The cast is so awesome. It seems different from other Batman movies to me, just with the cast. There’s something about it that has an edge, it’s young. To me, just my perception of it, it reminds me of when I was in college, and I went to go see The Pixies play, and looking around and feeling the vibe at a Pixies concert. That’s what it felt like to me, a song like ‘I Bleed.’ That it has the energy and that sort of thing, and isn’t so specifically targeted to a very young audience, or a very old audience, but has that power of chaos in it…”

“The Pixies were my favorite group of all time. I went to like 20 concerts, and it was that feeling of all of us in this. And it’s very emotional. The Pixies were incredibly emotional band, and I think this Batman is very emotional in that way. I think it will be very powerful.”

That’s funny, I was just saying the other day, someone should finally make a Batman movie. Seems like there would be a lot of untapped movie potential in that character.

That’s funny, I was just saying the other day, someone should finally make a Batman movie. Seems like there would be a lot of untapped movie potential in that character.
Careful, people felt the same way about White guys and then White guys lost they shit when the tide looked like it was gonna turn. YOU NEED BATMAN. YOU WANT BATMAN.

Careful, people felt the same way about White guys and then White guys lost they shit when the tide looked like it was gonna turn. YOU NEED BATMAN. YOU WANT BATMAN.

Actually, now that you mention it, a movie about a white man wearing blacksuit, just so he can go around beating up financially underprivileged inner city dreamers, sounds like the ultimate cultural appropriation & white supremacist propaganda film to me.

FUCK THIS MOVIE

#BatmanIsCancelled

#WayneSoWhite

As long as Gotham looks like Gotham and not Chicago, Atlanta, Sidney, and the Batmobile looks like the Batmobile, not some shitty looking Tesla Hummer than I'm on board with this.

Otherwise, i have faith in Reeves as a writer/director and Pattinson as an actor.

#WayneSoWhite
VALERY-HIMERA.jpg

Tufted-Coquette-Hummingbird.jpg

Tyson Fury makes a better Batman than these clowns
DnurTKKW0AcXJ7z.jpg

Fury%2BBatman%2Bno%2Bcrop.gif

I think Catwoman, Selina Kyle represents really strong femininity, and I’m excited to dive into that,” Kravitz said (via Variety). “I think femininity represents power, and I think it’s a different kind of power than masculine power. That’s something that’s really interesting about Batman and Catwoman. I think Batman represents a very kind of masculine power, and Catwoman represents very feminine power — slightly more complicated, and softer, too. I like the idea that you can be soft, you can be gentle and still be very powerful and still be very dangerous.”

“I think Catwoman is an iconic character. I was never into a lot of comic books, but that world was always really intriguing to me. And then of course Michelle Pfeiffer — her performance has always been super inspiring to me. It just felt iconic.”

This sounds promising that they realize in 2020 a strong female character can still be sexual and not just a carbon copy of how a man would act. What a novel idea.

And she’s at least looking up to a good source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back